Anybody else plan on buying ALL Beatles DLC?

MultiBeastMultiBeast Opening Act
edited August 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
The way I look at is there's a limited amount of DLC they could possibly put out for this game (there's only so many Beatles songs) and it is guaranteed to be great (hey, it's the Beatles!) so there is no reason for me not to get every piece of DLC for this game.

And the fact that there is going to be an unique dreamscape for each DLC song (when necessary) is an instant sell for me!

To me, the game will feel incomplete without all the songs at my disposal. Who else is with me?

Comments

• dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    well see i would start off buying just the ones i like and then buying the rest maybe after some more money comes in (im only 15 so dont have a job) so like Christmas
  • TheObscureTheObscure Rising Star
    edited August 2009
  • noreplynoreply Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Buying everything. Finally a band/music game where I'll know every song. :)
  • HylianBowcasterHylianBowcaster Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to buy it all, no question about it.
  • Aragorn123Aragorn123 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Of course I'll buy everything! It's The Beatles!

If you want more money Harmonix, just release their entire catalog through DLC. You'll have my money hook, line, and sinker.
  • junkmonkey4878junkmonkey4878 Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Definately, every song is fantastic and I can't wait to play 'em.
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    my wallet will be hurting, but i'll probably buy it all. i have a bad feeling The Beatles dlc singles will be $3 bucks a pop...
  • ScopitoneScopitone Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I will as long as Ringo isn't singing them.
    edited August 2009
    Scopitone;2847590 said:
    I will as long as Ringo isn't singing them.
    Aw come on, have you heard Act Naturally? Or Good Night? Don't Pass Me By? What Goes On? :(
  • Ramirez16Ramirez16 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    I will, and I don't see why the majority of the people buying the game shouldn't. It's a band game, so most probably it will be bought by people knowing/loving the band. And those people will probably buy more from the band they know/love. I only hope they release the whole catalogue and maybe some different takes or unreleased tracks.
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Aragorn123;2847606 said:
    Aw come on, have you heard Act Naturally? Or Good Night? Don't Pass Me By? What Goes On? :(
    I'm with you with almost everything, with Don't Pass Me By you're on your own.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Well I won't commit to saying that I'm buying 100% of what they release because if they happen to release something like Revolution 9, You Know My Name (Look Up the Number,) or Wild Honey Pie, I won't be buying those. And I guess you could add Dig It and Maggie Mae to that list too.

But every other "normal" song, yes. Absolutely.
    edited August 2009
    Mr. Tate;2847617 said:
    I'm with you with almost everything, with Don't Pass Me By you're on your own.
    Well OK, Don't Pass Me By is probably the weakest one of the bunch, but to say Ringo doesn't have his moments of brilliance on vocals is just ignorant!
  • edited August 2009
    I am planning on getting The Beatles Rockband and I hope it's good because I'll probally be playing it a lot. I think it has a pretty good date for a dead-line, just think about it, kids in elementary school's are going back to school, and school is boring for most kids because they have to listen to the teacher drone on about stuff like, this is how my classroom works, and please raise your hand to go to the bathroom, and so kids kind of need a video game on September ninth.
  • jrdj87jrdj87 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Getting it all. Game won't feel complete to me if I haven't.
  • TheObscureTheObscure Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    Don't Pass Me By was a great song.
  • edited August 2009
    ;)
    TheBeatlesandJohnLennon;2847652 said:
    I am planning on getting The Beatles Rockband and I hope it's good because I'll probally be playing it a lot. I think it has a pretty good date for a dead-line, just think about it, kids in elementary school's are going back to school, and school is boring for most kids because they have to listen to the teacher drone on about stuff like, this is how my classroom works, and please raise your hand to go to the bathroom, and so kids kind of need a video game on September ninth.
    I'm gonna really make sure I get this new game before it's sold out.
  • TheCulpritTheCulprit Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    mva5580;2847623 said:
    Well I won't commit to saying that I'm buying 100% of what they release because if they happen to release something like Revolution 9, You Know My Name (Look Up the Number,) or Wild Honey Pie, I won't be buying those. And I guess you could add Dig It and Maggie Mae to that list too.
    I'm afraid I would even willingly buy You Know My Name (Look Up the Number), Wild Hony Pie, Dig It AND Maggie May...

I would jump ALL OVER Revolution 9 out of shear curiosity of how it is charted. I'm totally buying it all.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Yeah I understand, and while I say what I say now I probably WOULD those songs when they're actually released, just to do it.

But my initial thought is I would skip them because they're not actually songs and I probably would play them once and then hardly touch them again.

If it even gets to the point where those songs are released, I'll be very happy anyway because that means a TON of other stuff will also be out.
  • JoeLUFC4evaJoeLUFC4eva Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    buy everything !!!!
  • Dr._Frasier_CraneDr._Frasier_Crane Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    TheObscure;2847677 said:
    Don't Pass Me By was a great song.
    One of my favorites. People probably just haven't listened to it enough.
  • GloiGloiGloiGloi Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    I'll probably buy it all, unless the price is sky high.
    edited August 2009
    I agree GloiGloi... right now I say I'm buying it all but that's on good faith that HMX will retain the same prices or give only minimal increases (like 2.50) to songs with dreamscapes... maybe like $4-$5 for the Abbey Road Medley.

If they go insane with prices, I'll just look up th charts on YouTube and hold a plastic guitar to play along with....
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited August 2009
    Augh, I need a new hard drive
  • KortyKorty Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    I would like to buy all DLC Songs and it´s good to have the one with 120 GB
    edited August 2009
    LuigiHann;2847781 said:
    Augh, I need a new hard drive
    Me and you both! I knew I should've sprung for the 120 GB but at the time 20 seemed like more than enough.
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    I Will buy all of the DLC because The Beatles are the best.
  • Minots59Minots59 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I have been planning on buying any DLC that comes out for this game since it was first announced. Finally a game where I will know every single song!
  • slickerdripsslickerdrips Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Minots59;2847867 said:
    I have been planning on buying any DLC that comes out for this game since it was first announced. Finally a game where I will know every single song!
    My thoughts exactly!