Canadian clarification

Lord SIlverfishLord SIlverfish Opening Act
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I looked around a bit and saw that Canadians can buy songs, and can not submit songs.

What about the middle bits?

Can I author songs and test them locally for example, and then get an American contact to submit them?

Comments

• NormanCoxwellNormanCoxwell Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    You could just create and american account. Ive made a Japanese one in the past for lulz.
  • Max2323232Max2323232 Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Lord SIlverfish;2851392 said:
    I looked around a bit and saw that Canadians can buy songs, and can not submit songs.

What about the middle bits?

Can I author songs and test them locally for example, and then get an American contact to submit them?
    I believe Rhythm Authors is Ontario (don't trust me on this one though) based, so I assume so.
  • SHPhr34kSHPhr34k Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Rhythm Authors is based in Maryland, but I am in Ontario. From what I understand, is that you can gain access to the creators club to test songs, but you cannot upload unless you are located in the US.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited August 2009
    SHPhr34k;2853331 said:
    Rhythm Authors is based in Maryland, but I am in Ontario. From what I understand, is that you can gain access to the creators club to test songs, but you cannot upload unless you are located in the US.
    That's my understanding as well.

Sidenote, SHPhr34k I sent you a friend request so that I can PM you. Didn't want to do it publicly. So when you have a moment please accept.