Just got an awesome band on Rock Band Network!

jr174200jr174200 Road Warrior
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
Future Me, an Ohio-based Rock Band is coming to RBN!

These are good friends of mine from college that I've always thought would be absolutely perfect for the game. They have strong parts for all four instruments and are just well-written, solid rock songs.

Now with the Rock Band Network, it looks like this is actually going to happen!

We still need to send the contract and stems to RhythmAuthors (who said " they would work extremely well for the Rock Band Network") but it looks like we're going to do a 5-pack of:

"Tired"
"Feeling the Stars"
"A Good Day"
"Paint Me for Real"
"It's Not Like You"

You can listen to all five songs here - http://www.myspace.com/futuremeband

Personally this is a great feeling, as I was able to get one of my favorite bands from college onto Rock Band and they are all extremely excited to be part of the game.

I encourage everyone to contact bands they know, as my friends and I are so excited to actually play Future Me on Rock Band!

Comments

• AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Dude they are awesome!!!! *Friends band*
  • jr174200jr174200 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    AKALink;2854731 said:
    Dude they are awesome!!!! *Friends band*
    Yes, they are my friends.

No, I'm not in the band or have anything to do with the music.

Yes, I think they will be awesome tracks for Rock Band.

I have a lot of friends in awful bands or bands that don't work for Rock Band at all, but I just so happen to think that Future Me will be great for the game, RhythmAuthors agreed and the band wants to do it.

I'm excited and wanted to spread the word in case other posters also like the music and think it'll work well in the game.
  • AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    jr174200;2854761 said:
    Yes, they are my friends.

No, I'm not in the band or have anything to do with the music.

Yes, I think they will be awesome tracks for Rock Band.

I have a lot of friends in awful bands or bands that don't work for Rock Band at all, but I just so happen to thing that Future Me will be great for the game, RhythmAuthors agreed and the band wants to do it.

I'm excited and wanted to spread the word in case other posters also like the music and think it'll work well in the game.
    Cool, I actually added them as friends via myspace since I'm hoping to put my music on RBN anyway.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    this band is really good, i love the sound of it, the arrangment and the singer has a great voice.
    cant wait to see it in rbn :D