quick question

ace360ace360 Rising Star
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
sorry if this has already been brought up I don't think canadians can upload songs to the RBN wich is fine by me ( i know it sucks for alot of people though) but can we still buy songs from the RBN if were on the 360?

Comments

  • edited August 2009
    Yes, you will still be able to buy songs from RBN.

    Anyone who can buy regular dlc right now will be able to purchase rbn songs.
  • ace360ace360 Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    HMXEnosity;2873122 said:
    Yes, you will still be able to buy songs from RBN.

    Anyone who can buy regular dlc right now will be able to purchase rbn songs.
    thanks I just wanted to make sure I could still buy the songs other people put up.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    will Canadian bands and lables be able to upload songs in the future?

    as a second question, can tracks be authored in Canada by a band or lable and then they find someone in the states to upload it? the only thing about that is that the money would go to that person, and then they have to get it to the band or lable.

    hopefully they'll find a way to allow Canadians to upload to the network. Especially if it's Boston based. Toronto is much closer to Boston than LA is, so it must be a regional problem. If so, there must be a way to make it available to Canada. I mean, we're right next door .
  • edited August 2009
    k-mac;2874383 said:
    will Canadian bands and lables be able to upload songs in the future?
    Ideally, yes.
    k-mac;2874383 said:
    ...can tracks be authored in Canada by a band or lable and then they find someone in the states to upload
    Yes.
Sign In or Register to comment.