question on animations

iruhlmaniruhlman Opening Act
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I read that info is coming soon on this?

I'm guessing we'll be able to make a video like is already supported in the game?

Comments

• edited August 2009
    You will be able to chart animation / lighting / camera work
  • iruhlmaniruhlman Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    HMXEnosity;2873641 said:
    can I use/insert pre-recorded video footage of say me playing/recording the actual track thats playing into this? kinda like a real music video?
  • AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    iruhlman;2873929 said:
    can I use/insert pre-recorded video footage of say me playing/recording the actual track thats playing into this? kinda like a real music video?
    I doubt it.
  • edited August 2009
    iruhlman;2873929 said:
    No.

These songs act the same as Rock Band DLC.
    edited August 2009
    HMXEnosity;2873964 said:
    No.

These songs act the same as Rock Band DLC.
    cool was just curious,

thanks as always for the info..
  • X Bad Daddy XX Bad Daddy X Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    HMXEnosity;2873641 said:
    YES! I was hoping for that - the ability to include custom animations is really going to help sell this thing above and beyond just the fact that a whole new world of DLC is opening up!
    EXCITED!
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Sorry HMXEnosity if this has been asked before, but I know you can chart all the lights/stage effects - but can you assign one of the music video venues to occassionally play with the song similar to regular DLC such as the No Doubt tracks?
    edited August 2009
    TheOzone;2882506 said:
    Sorry HMXEnosity if this has been asked before, but I know you can chart all the lights/stage effects - but can you assign one of the music video venues to occassionally play with the song similar to regular DLC such as the No Doubt tracks?
    i guess my original question didn't come out right or the answer was misunderstood. This is what I was asking about. I thought he said yes in an indirect way? I then took it further to edit that video and he said no? I'm I off-track here?
  • deku12345deku12345 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    iruhlman;2885404 said:
    i guess my original question didn't come out right or the answer was misunderstood. This is what I was asking about. I thought he said yes in an indirect way? I then took it further to edit that video and he said no? I'm I off-track here?
    He's talking about the in-game music videos that sometimes play. Like for Spoonman or That's What You Get.
    edited August 2009
    deku12345;2886696 said:
    He's talking about the in-game music videos that sometimes play. Like for Spoonman or That's What You Get.
    who is "he"?
  • edited August 2009
    TheOzone;2882506 said:
    Oh. No, you can't pick music video venues. You can only chart for regular venues. You do have access to all the cool light and effect stuff in those regular venues though.