• “Sun King”
• “Mean Mr. Mustard”
• “Polythene Pam”
• “She Came In Through The Bathroom Window”
• “Golden Slumbers”
• “Carry That Weight”
• “The End”
• “Her Majesty”

In addition, purchasers of the full album download of Abbey Road will have the option to play the famous 16-minute B-side medley as a single continuous track. The medley includes “You Never Give Me Your Money,” “Sun King,” “Mean Mr. Mustard,” “Polythene Pam,” “She Came In Through The Bathroom Window,” “Golden Slumbers,” “Carry That Weight” and “The End."

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
Release Date: November 2009

• “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”
• “With A Little Help From My Friends”
• “Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds”
• “Getting Better”
• “Fixing A Hole”
• “She’s Leaving Home”
• “Being For The Benefit of Mr Kite”
• “Within You Without You
• “When I’m Sixty Four”
• “Lovely Rita”
• “Good Morning Good Morning”
• “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)”
• “A Day In The Life”

Rubber Soul (1965)
Release Date: December 2009

• “Drive My Car”
• “Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)”
• “You Won’t See Me”
• “Nowhere Man”
• “Think For Yourself”
• “The Word”
• “Michelle”
• “What Goes On”
• “Girl”
• “I’m Looking Through You”
• “In My Life”
• “Wait”
• “If I Needed Someone”
• “Run For Your Life”

As previously announced, “All You Need Is Love” will be released Sept.9, 2009 for the standard Rock Band DLC pricing of $1.99 (or 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360), exclusively through Xbox LIVE for a limited time as a downloadable song for The Beatles: Rock Band, with Apple Corps Ltd, MTV Games, Harmonix and Microsoft proceeds benefitting Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).

Comments

• Ramirez16Ramirez16 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Does this mean The Beatles on Rock Band 2?
  • MushroomJonesMushroomJones Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Hot stuff! Cannot wait for these! Only three weeks!
  • cutmaclasscutmaclass Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    I think they might be listing the full album track list just for informative purposes. Pretty sure the only downloadable bits are the ones that aren't already on disc, like with Doolittle.
  • tinglytingly Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    I thought it'd come out 9/29. What's 3 weeks in a lifetime? :D They've said outright twice in press releases that the full album will be in the Abbey Road DLC, as much as that flies in the face of the past.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited August 2009
    Ramirez16;2900802 said:
    Does this mean The Beatles on Rock Band 2?
    No, it said the downloads would be available in The Beatles store.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited August 2009
    Very strange that they posted the full track listings for the album packs, as opposed to just the not-on-disc listings.
  • Dr._Frasier_CraneDr._Frasier_Crane Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Why isn't "Her Majesty" listed as part of the medley?

It would be hilarious if it was only playable by itself.
  • MecklerMeckler Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    sick!!!!! for my birthday i will be getting sgt. peppers. woooo! oct. 20 is not that bad too me. can't wait to hear what albums are next..
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    BLARGCOW;2900792 said:
    You guys I'm pretty sure you don't buy the songs already in the game.
    I agree. I think it's done to prevent spoilers on what the last disc song is.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Is anyone else not ecstatic that this more or less confirms no "Beatle tax" for DLC? It all seems to be the normal prices to me.
  • foolosophyfoolosophy Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Abbey Road is the best birthday gift ever. Harmonix usually disappoints with my birthday DLC, but this year is going to make up for all those past years :)
  • NooblenderNooblender Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    They're charging the normal price for 30 second - 1 minute songs. It's still more expensive than "normal" Rock Band DLC. On the other hand, if they are sticking to $2/song Sgt Peppers and Rubber Soul should be in line with other DLC.
  • JmaxJmax Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I really don't mind the pricing, only because I'm going to buy full albums all around probably, but yeah it seems a bit odd to charge the norm for a 30 second song.
  • jay4428jay4428 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    October 20?! Another painful wait forthcoming for sure. :eek:
  • CaptendoCaptendo Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Well, it's great to see how we'll start having full albums DLC in a perfect timing to me, but Abbey Road is kinda expensive. By the way, I'll download it of course!
    edited August 2009
    "In addition, purchasers of the full album download....."

So does that mean that if you only buy the medley, you can't play it through? (ie, if you do not purchase Oh! Darling and Maxwell's Silver Hammer)

And I would guess that all the songs are listed because A) they just want it to look uniform and have an entire album listed rather than only songs not on the disc, or B) perhaps you ARE buying the songs again and the dreamscape/studio/whatever video is different? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    awesome news. a month to go thru the whole game before the albums become a monthly thing. i agree with Captendo, perfect timing.
    mva5580;2900970 said:
    "In addition, purchasers of the full album download....."

So does that mean that if you only buy the medley, you can't play it through? (ie, if you do not purchase Oh! Darling and Maxwell's Silver Hammer)

And I would guess that all the songs are listed because A) they just want it to look uniform and have an entire album listed rather than only songs not on the disc, or B) perhaps you ARE buying the songs again and the dreamscape/studio/whatever video is different? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    interesting points there. my guess is they're just assuming anyone who would want the medley wouldn't pay for the 1 min individual songs and just buy the whole thing, but if for some reason u didn't want Oh Darling or Maxwell, it would probably still work if u had all the parts.

and i would guess A is the reason for listing all the songs, but i HOPE it's B. a consistant dreamscape or venue for the whole album would be quite awesome.
    edited August 2009
    Sayburr;2900815 said:
    No, it said the downloads would be available in The Beatles store.
    Yeah, but it still going to be downloaded to the same hard drive.
    edited August 2009
    Please don't turn this in to a debate on whether or not you can play Beatles songs in Rock Band 1/2.

You.

Can't.

Ok?
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited August 2009
    I just like that we will be getting the ORIGINAL mix of "Within You, Without You".

Dear HMX, Help! in January 2010, A Hard Day's Night in February 2010 and Magical Mystery Tour in March 2010, please?
  • Dizzy8AtmosphereDizzy8Atmosphere Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Ramirez16;2901005 said:
    Yeah, but it still going to be downloaded to the same hard drive.
    . . . In a section that is only accessible to TB:RB.
  • RM-225RM-225 Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    This info, along with the info for regular Rock Band, makes me so happy.

Keep up the commitment, Harmonix!
  • MecklerMeckler Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    ^^^ very nice but i think instead of getting magical mystery tour "first" we should go with Revolver or the white album. definitely want Help! and A hard day's night.
    edited August 2009
    Dizzy8Atmosphere;2901034 said:
    . . . In a section that is only accessible to TB:RB.
    ...Death Magnetic is in the Guitar Hero III file. I'm just pondering until we get the reason why this is happening. No big deal.
  • edited August 2009
    mva5580;2900847 said:
    Is anyone else not ecstatic that this more or less confirms no "Beatle tax" for DLC? It all seems to be the normal prices to me.
    I think it's great. If anyone would have commanded a higher price, it would have been the Beatles, especially with all the extra work needed for masters reprocessing/fixing.

The fact Rock Band had 50 million downloads or whatever already was probably a good piece of momentum in keeping that $2 price point.
  • jay4428jay4428 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I certainly hope there will be some singles mixed in for release around the albums. I would hate to have to wait until 2010 (if ever) for Rain, Ballad of John and Yoko, Hey Jude, She Loves You, We Can Work it Out...etc
  • IColinoIIColinoI Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    LuigiHann;2900827 said:
    Very strange that they posted the full track listings for the album packs, as opposed to just the not-on-disc listings.
    I'm pretty sure it's to avoid spoilers on the last song
  • IErrantVentureIIErrantVentureI Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    This is great. I'm glad we got some info on these.

But... How is Because going to work? Are we going to have to kick our bandmates out just so vocalists can play it, and then go back and sign everyone back in to play the rest of the album?
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    I couldn't imagine downloading the songs from Abbey Road separately instead of purchasing the entire album. And what a great album it is.

I wonder how much the other two albums are going to cost...

As of right now, I plan on buying both Abbey Road and Rubber Soul in their entirety. As for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, I'll just have to wait and see how they chart some of the songs lacking main instruments.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited August 2009
    Meckler;2901046 said:
    ^^^ very nice but i think instead of getting magical mystery tour "first" we should go with Revolver or the white album. definitely want Help! and A hard day's night.
    Well, I just felt Magical Mystery Tour would be great for March. Play on the M's. :D

Personally, I hope they release it like this:

Jan. - Help!
    Feb. - A Hard Day's Night
    Mar. - Magical Mystery Tour
    Apr. - The Beatles (White Album)
    May - Revolver
    Jun. - With The Beatles
    Jul. - Beatles For Sale
    Aug. - Please Please Me
    Sep. - Let It Be

Than a Yellow Submarine pack with "Only A Northern Song", "All Together Now" and "It's All Too Much".

Also, a single or two that comes from the same time as an album.

Since this first batch is 2/3 later Beatles, the next batch should have more earlier work.