A question about harmonies

monkeytennismonkeytennis Unsigned
edited August 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Will one mic recognise 2 and 3-part harmonies? Or will I need to get 3 mics to activate these bonuses?

Comments

• MaghookMaghook Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Exactly how it implies... harMONIES, requires more MONIES for more microphones! :D
  • HeadcaseHeadcase Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Maghook;2905864 said:
    Exactly how it implies... harMONIES, requires more MONIES for more microphones! :D
    I lolled.

Yeah, you need more mics. Good news is I would guess that any USB mic should work (this was the case in RB1 and 2), so if you can find a decent low-priced USB mic, go for it. (Headsets should also work).

Btw, I hate to talk about leaks, but you will need 3 mics if you want 1000GP\platinum trophy, unless they change it last second. Just a warning.
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
  • rocknrolxdxrocknrolxdx Banned
    edited August 2009
    Yup 3 singers 3 mics.
  • ImTheTaxmanImTheTaxman Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    RADIO CHRIS;2907334 said:
    interesting
    Dude, you piss me off. Alot. Just by saying one word makes you look like a dumbass.
  • colahead420colahead420 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    ImTheTaxman;2907801 said:
    Dude, you piss me off. Alot. Just by saying one word makes you look like a dumbass.
    Unnecessary.
  • colahead420colahead420 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    While were here, I have a question about double tracked vocals and songs with only one singer.

1) Can you play a song with only one singer, and have three people sing it?

2) If there is a song with double tracked vocals and one Paul McCartney changes pitch, but the other one doesn't, will both be charted?
  • MaghookMaghook Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    It should be illegal to be required to spend excess money in order to claim 1000 gamerscore.
    All achievements should be available to everyone.
  • zephusdragonzephusdragon Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Maghook;2909502 said:
    It should be illegal to be required to spend excess money in order to claim 1000 gamerscore.
    All achievements should be available to everyone.
    Who said YOU have to spend it, if you've got friends with mikes and stuff more reason to get em all together.
  • slickerdripsslickerdrips Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    colahead420;2908180 said:
    While were here, I have a question about double tracked vocals and songs with only one singer.

1) Can you play a song with only one singer, and have three people sing it?

2) If there is a song with double tracked vocals and one Paul McCartney changes pitch, but the other one doesn't, will both be charted?
    As far as I understand I think that all three singers can sing the main vocal line if they want, they just won't get any double/triple fabs

Not sure about the second bit though, I think they'd only chart one of the main lines, but it would be interesting to see how they'd decide which one...or maybe they fix it in the mixing so you don't have that problem?