played the beatles rock band today!

a1ltobeg0dly16a1ltobeg0dly16 Opening Act
edited August 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
i played it and it was very fun (besides the fact the demo didnt have breakneck speed) its a very fun game, i 100% i feel fine on my first try on expert :P but i did record my friend playing bass on i feel fine i will put it up in a bit.

Comments

• SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Where did you play it?
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    play yellow submarine
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
  • a1ltobeg0dly16a1ltobeg0dly16 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    SgtRubberRevolver;2915325 said:
    Where did you play it?
    played it at my gamestop. i asked if they had another copy and the dude said that there will be a demo on xbox live and psn soon enough!

i think thats a bunch of BS though... but hes a dude tht works at gamestop i gotta believe him :P
  • a1ltobeg0dly16a1ltobeg0dly16 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    SgtRubberRevolver;2915356 said:
    Play Hey Bulldog
    its not on the demo sorry...

the demo songs were if i remember correctly.

here comes the sun

i wanna hold your hand

yellow submarine

day tripper

and something else i cant remember.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    a1ltobeg0dly16;2915361 said:
    played it at my gamestop. i asked if they had another copy and the dude said that there will be a demo on xbox live and psn soon enough!

i think thats a bunch of BS though... but hes a dude tht works at gamestop i gotta believe him :P
    People that work at Gamestop don't know ****.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    I don't know how guys like you can 100% a song the first time you play it on expert. I mean it's nothing against you, obviously you're very good at the game, but seriously I don't know how that's possible. I've never 100% one song expert, ever lol. I'm always in the ~90% range on expert songs, minus the top two tiers which most of the time I can't even get through.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I'm pretty sure the hardest difficulty on the demo is not the equivalent of expert.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    Well yes, they have Easy/Medium/Hard/Expert on the demo, and I mean those are just the way they're gonna be.

I Feel Fine is the highest tiered song in the demo, although there are still 2 tiers above that one in the full game.

But still, I'm just saying. I've never gotten 100% on expert, hell it's hard for me to get 100% on any difficulty level outside of easy just because at some point, I mess up. I guess this is why the so-called lack of difficulty in this game isn't an issue to me though; I don't play the game enough to be a master on everything anyway.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited August 2009
    DookieMan;2916487 said:
    People that work at Gamestop don't know ****.
    Yeah, everyone but the manager seems to not know stuff about games. When I preordered TB:RB, I asked for a code (since there wasn't one on my receipt) and the guy gave me a blank stare. Luckily, the manager was listening to us and he opened up the drawer and cut open a brand new package of codes. But I do hope that there will be a demo on PSN/Live.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    mva5580;2916673 said:
    Well yes, they have Easy/Medium/Hard/Expert on the demo, and I mean those are just the way they're gonna be.

I Feel Fine is the highest tiered song in the demo, although there are still 2 tiers above that one in the full game.

But still, I'm just saying. I've never gotten 100% on expert, hell it's hard for me to get 100% on any difficulty level outside of easy just because at some point, I mess up. I guess this is why the so-called lack of difficulty in this game isn't an issue to me though; I don't play the game enough to be a master on everything anyway.
    I see. I guess what I heard was that the highest tiers were not in the demo. I took that before as the highest difficulties. Thanks for the clarification. I checked my local gamestops today to see if they had the demos, but no luck. Just have to wait til Sunday for Best Buy.