¿Alguien de España?

BlueJayGuyBlueJayGuy Rising Star
edited August 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
If you don't understand this post, just don't reply, please.

¿Alguien de la peninsula para que me diga donde va a comprar el juego (Mediamarkt, Game...)?

Comments

• Julio_Strikes_BackJulio_Strikes_Back Headliner
    edited August 2009
    No se. No vivo en la peninsula. you should just use google maps or something to look up electronics retailers in your area, though.
  • woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    ¿Usted tiene GameStops, Wal-centros comerciales, o almacenes electrónicos en su área?
  • MidniteVulture83MidniteVulture83 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Solo usa la Internet para encontrar tiendas cerca a ti. No es gran cosa. Ademas, el juego va a ser tan famoso (y ya lo es, de cierta forma) que seguramente todas las tiendas de electronicos en Espana lo estaran vendiendo. Buena suerte!
  • BlueJayGuyBlueJayGuy Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    Arg, english people speaking spanish, never seen it before haha.

We don't have Gamestop. I only know one shop, but everybody's going to buy the game there, so I need more game shops.

You're lucky, guys.
  • V3R64DUR4M0NV3R64DUR4M0N Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    yo soy de mexico aqui hay gamerush y gameplanet
  • .Remix.Remix Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    edited August 2009
    V3R64DUR4M0N;2923765 said:
    yo soy de mexico aqui hay gamerush y gameplanet
    Aqu
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited August 2009
    BlueJayGuy;2923632 said:
    Arg, english people speaking spanish, never seen it before haha.
    Well gee..if you type/post English without issue maybe you should just post your question in English then.
    edited August 2009
    T-Hybrid;2923912 said:
    Well gee..if you type/post English without issue maybe you should just post your question in English then.
    I posted it in spanish because I want spanish people to reply. I'm searching shops in my country where I can buy the game, because I only know of one near where I live, and probably, I'll be there 9/9 and I won't have the game.
  • edited August 2009
    You can obviously write and read english (probably better than most people here, myself included) so please just stick to that. Post in languages other than English are generally frowned upon as we have no way to moderate them (cept for maybe Lex).

Also, I recommend ebay.
  • nemesis90nemesis90 Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    hola! la verdad es que no he visto mucha promoci
    edited August 2009
    [QUOTE=nemesis90;2924154]hola! la verdad es que no he visto mucha promoci
  • MandervilMandervil Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Yo lo tengo reservado en Game. No creo que tengas problemas para encontrarlo en sitios como FNAC o El Corte Ingl
  • Lawl01Lawl01 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    sa_nick;2924078 said:
    You can obviously write and read english (probably better than most people here, myself included) so please just stick to that. Post in languages other than English are generally frowned upon as we have no way to moderate them (cept for maybe Lex).

Also, I recommend ebay.
    So speaking in your native tongue on the Internet is a bad thing?

Pues que pena.
  • edited August 2009
    Lawl01;2924326 said:
    So speaking in your native tongue on the Internet is a bad thing?

Pues que pena.
    Not necessarily a bad thing, but it can make conversation on a forum on which users have a different common language unnecessarily difficult and needlessly excludes a lot of users. English isn't my native language either, but because I'm on here to be able to talk to people, I try and stick to it as much as possible. That and Nick has a very valid point about moderation: if we can't read what it says, we have no way of knowing if it breaks forum rules or not (not saying that's the case with Spanish, of which I have a decent enough passive knowledge due to speaking French, but still, only having one moderator who can read these posts, and only after consulting his dictionary, is rather inconvenient).

Does that mean that speaking any other language on English is strictly forbidden? No, of course not. If someone who doesn't speak any English at all posts on here with a question, we'll happily allow people who speak that language to help them. But let's be realistic here, the common language of these forums is English, and not speaking that will keep you from becoming a more active member of the community. Therefore opening up threads in other languages when you do speak English and could have posted it in a way that the entire community could understand is not something we want to encourage on here. It's not a slight against any language or a way of saying 'English is better than language X', it's simply a practical measure for optimizing communication between all users on this forum.

Thanks for understanding, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
This discussion has been closed.