Advertise Your Band

voodoo618voodoo618 Headliner
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I decided to create this to try and help prevent the inevitable spamming of threads who try to advertise their band.

So please, advertise your band here. Post songs guitarists/bassists/drummers/vocalists should check out.

Feel free to help advertise songs that are not your own that you enjoy to play/listen to.

Mods: if you believe this thread is up too early, please delete it and someone can start a similar thread later.

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited August 2009
    We had a discussion about this in one of the other threads, and it was agreed upon by the posters in that thread that it would be better to stick to 1 thread per band. Not 1 thread for everybody.
  • AKALinkAKALink Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    davidshek;2931183 said:
    We had a discussion about this in one of the other threads, and it was agreed upon by the posters in that thread that it would be better to stick to 1 thread per band. Not 1 thread for everybody.
    Yes, I remember I made that thread, The idea was that a single thread would give the band much more needed attention than a thread filled with bands would. It is an organized chaos in a way that will give bands an opportunity to spread some love easily.
  • edited August 2009
    We could do both. Actually I'm sure it will work as followed:

- Band post their own threads. Anyone who wants to read them can

- An RBN Store thread will most likely be started by someone on the forum to inform people as to the content hitting the RBN store each day. That should be some great organized chaos and goo promotion for bands as well