Abbey Road as another "venue" would be nice

mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
edited August 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I wouldn't mind seeing a few songs here and there completely in Abbey Road. Not too many, like maybe 2 per full album they release. The venue is already there in the game so I can't imagine it would be too much trouble to just make a song completely in there rather than warping in and out of dreamscapes.

Comments

• colahead420colahead420 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    They might actually do that for certain songs. I would love to see a few of the shorts songs completely in the studio like Her Majesty and Wild Honey Pie.

I forgot to mention that there are some songs that remain in the studio, like Back In The USSR, Helter Skelter, Birthday, and possibly Hey Bulldog.
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    colahead420;2936777 said:

I forgot to mention that there are some songs that remain in the studio, like Back In The USSR, Helter Skelter, Birthday, and possibly Hey Bulldog.
    No, those have dreamscapes. But I do wish they could keep some songs in the studio without dreamscapes. Hey Bulldog for one would be fine in the studio; they could make it like the music video of them in the studio instead of having a dreamscape. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRz-3DYV7c

And I wish they based Revolution off of the semi-live performance rather than making it into a dreamscape. I also don't understand why they didn't put I Want You (She's So Heavy) into the Abbey Road studio venue.
    edited August 2009
    elitemastersam;2936813 said:
    No, those have dreamscapes. But I do wish they could keep some songs in the studio without dreamscapes. Hey Bulldog for one would be fine in the studio; they could make it like the music video of them in the studio.
    Yea I know they're dreamscapes but they go back and forth between the wild trippy stuff and the studio.
  • DizzyMissDharmaDizzyMissDharma Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    That would be pretty cool. I'm just hoping they have scenes from their movies as venues...I wish!
  • bpc908bpc908 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    The Actual Street Abbey Road would be an even more awesome venue having the Beatles Playing in the same clothing they did on the cover of Abbey Road
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    DizzyMissDharma;2936853 said:
    That would be pretty cool. I'm just hoping they have scenes from their movies as venues...I wish!
    Me too. Salisbury Plain would have made a cool venue for the Help! songs, with Stonehenge in the background. But then again, only one Help! song is going to be on-disc, based on what we already know. And the theater from A Hard Day's Night would have been great for the songs from that album.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    If they're REALLY going to live up to the studio-DLC having dreamscapes, what's to say that there won't be another performance venue? I mean I would think it's more work to make ~12 dreamscapes for one album than it would be to say, make 1 new venue for the Hard Day's Night album and put all those songs in it.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, or that I think there's a strong chance of it, just that it's possible considering their current plans.
    edited August 2009
    mva5580;2936878 said:
    If they're REALLY going to live up to the studio-DLC having dreamscapes, what's to say that there won't be another performance venue? I mean I would think it's more work to make ~12 dreamscapes for one album than it would be to say, make 1 new venue for the Hard Day's Night album and put all those songs in it.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, or that I think there's a strong chance of it, just that it's possible considering their current plans.
    The venue section on The Beatles: Rock Band site does say "and more..."
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited August 2009
    bpc908;2936862 said:
    The Actual Street Abbey Road would be an even more awesome venue having the Beatles Playing in the same clothing they did on the cover of Abbey Road
    if the game could cut to an animation of that walk, I would be blown away
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
  • SilverHammerMaxSilverHammerMax Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    I have a feeling that 'the end' will have something to do with the album cover, with the beatles ending the session and slowly walking out of the studio, and paul guarding 'maxwell's silver hammer' with his life (ok, so maybe not that part)