DLC venues?

Samcj007Samcj007 Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
When we get dlc for the earlier albums (or even rubber soul) What do you think the venues would be? Could there be a new Venue?

Comments

• chrth_rbchrth_rb Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    For the most part they'll probably reuse the venues on disc. Although I have to wonder (and I've said this a couple times now), if they'll create a smaller, more intimate venue for the slower/softer songs from the middle years; I just can't imagine playing For No One at Shea or the Budokan. But I guess they could just dreamscape those if they wanted to.
  • harveyglobetrotharveyglobetrot Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    chrth_rb;2949064 said:
    For the most part they'll probably reuse the venues on disc. Although I have to wonder (and I've said this a couple times now), if they'll create a smaller, more intimate venue for the slower/softer songs from the middle years; I just can't imagine playing For No One at Shea or the Budokan. But I guess they could just dreamscape those if they wanted to.
    Yeah, I can't imagine Norwegian Wood or (if it comes as DLC) You've Got To Hide Your Love Away at Shea or Budokan. I will be interested to see what they do with those songs.
  • DMSweenz30DMSweenz30 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I hope Rubber Soul will have some dreamscapes (Norweigan Wood, In My Life), but in the Budokan there is a keyboard off to the side, so that will probably be used for songs like You Won't See Me and hopefully NOT In My Life. Also some of the songs in the game are at Shea, so it might be a mix.

SPLHCB will definitley be all dreamscapes.
  • bobellis75bobellis75 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    There was something said at one point about more things being on disc that will go with future DLC releases. I think since they had fewer songs, etc., that left them room to bury some "hidden" content for the DLC.

I don't remember where I read this...anyone else have a link or something to an article?
  • Greebo_T_CatGreebo_T_Cat Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I'd love for a few movie-based 'dreamscapes' for the 'Help' and 'Hard Day's Night' albums. Call me crazy, but i'd love to be playing a Beatles song in a field surrounded by Tanks. Or maybe 'Hide your love away', in The Beatles 'fab' home.

You all may say I'm a dreamer, but I know I'm not the only one ;)