Npeaen

JediDrummer17JediDrummer17 Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Rock Band Network
Does anyone know if Npeaen will be tackling the RBN songs or just the official tuesday releases?

Comments

• nflnba88nflnba88 Unsigned
    edited August 2009
    Posting videos of every single RBN song would be incredibly time consuming, so I'd imagine not. Send him a PM on Scorehero to make sure.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited August 2009
    I highly doubt it - I still don't know how s1ck's gonna do it! He's gonna have to play Rock Band daily and record/edit/upload videos daily
  • JPSChampagneJPSChampagne Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    Not a lot of reason to post videos on YouTube, really. when you can preview the song yourself on your 360. Even if you wanted a full preview, I'd doubt any one person will ever own every song available on RBN - even if they wanted to, I imagine the amount of content will quickly eclipse even the largest 360 hard drive.
  • KnucklesdudeKnucklesdude Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    Well there will be rating systems and feedback n whatnot for sure. Maybe he could just do the cream of the crop?

You can download a free 1-minute (35%) demo after all.
    edited August 2009
    JPSChampagne;2952122 said:
    Not a lot of reason to post videos on YouTube, really. when you can preview the song yourself on your 360.
    Assuming you've paid the $160, that is. Otherwise it's just 30 seconds
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited August 2009
    HeyRiles;2952129 said:
    Assuming you've paid the $160, that is. Otherwise it's just 30 seconds
    It's only 99 i believe for XNA, reaper is not needed to test the tracks, just magma which is free.

And the preview will be 1 min or 35% of song, whichever is shorter.
    edited August 2009
    You're correct, my bad. You think I should know this stuff!
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    Npaean's YouTube profile said:
    BAD NEWS BEARS:
    1) My gamebridge has decided that working is a bad idea
    2) My new living arrangements for the next year dictate that I will be murdered if I'm playing Rock Band at 2-4 in the morning.

Until I can find a solution, I cannot do videos, I am truly sorry.
    Besides, Harmonix aren't expecting anybody to own every single song that comes out on RBN. If anything, they're hoping that would be flat-out impossible.
  • Xander730Xander730 Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    HeyRiles;2952086 said:
    I highly doubt it - I still don't know how s1ck's gonna do it! He's gonna have to play Rock Band daily and record/edit/upload videos daily

Will cost alot that's for sure
    edited August 2009
    No, it's free for s1ck - at least until he pays $99 for XNA later on. His intent is to record the songs in the audition mode of RBN, and not pay for any of the songs he's recording
  • JPSChampagneJPSChampagne Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    I knew the 35% thing - I even mentioned "if you want a FULL preview..." in my next sentence.

Sorry for being confusing.
  • ArmymondArmymond Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    With how many possible tracks there can be and the prices they can reach, along with the already weekly DLC, I don't think he would have all the money.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited September 2009
    I actually PM'd s1ck about this the day it was announced and he had this to say:
    S1ckH4nds said:
    Hiya!

I am VERY excited about this announcement, and definitely looking forward to what it brings. As long as they don't all get flood-released on Tuesday mornings, I'm going to attempt to continue doing what I do for the weekly DLC with the RBN content as well. :)

Cheers,
    - Chris
  • G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I know for a FACT I won't be purchasing all the RBN songs and posting videos. I can almost gaureentee that Nepean and sickhands won't be also. There is going to be THOUSANDS of songs released in the first few weeks alone, I doubt they will buy them all spending minimum $2k.

I'll only be sticking to what I like currently what I do now......

Edit- Now that I think about it, it could be possible if you are in the XNA xD Perhaps I can look into it and do audition mode :) $100 I think? for the year wouldn't be TOO bad. But its not forever, just until they are released into the store I believe. Then you gotta purchase them.