A few questions

nflnba88nflnba88 Unsigned
edited August 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I'm incredibly excited for RBN. But here are some things I'm unclear on that I couldn't answer myself in all the reading I've been doing:

1. Where does this 18 year old age minimum apply? Am I not able to submit songs through my XNA account if I'm under 18? Can I still review songs?

2. Speaking of the review process, I'm kind of unclear on the steps of the peer review. I know that when a song is uploaded to the RBN site, it creates a thread in a forum on the site where people can give suggestions. What is the bridge between this step and the more technical review by XNA members?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• KnucklesdudeKnucklesdude Rising Star
    edited August 2009
    nflnba88;2955722 said:
    I'm incredibly excited for RBN. But here are some things I'm unclear on that I couldn't answer myself in all the reading I've been doing:

1. Where does this 18 year old age minimum apply? Am I not able to submit songs through my XNA account if I'm under 18? Can I still review songs?
    I'm not very informed on how the peer review process works exactly, but according to XNA Creators Club you need to be a legal adult (18) to submit games (or songs, I assume) and get paid.
  • SHPhr34kSHPhr34k Opening Act
    edited August 2009
    Knucklesdude is correct in that you need to be eligible for a Federal Tax ID (aka be 18+) to upload a song.

As for the technical review portion... to even become a part of the Creators Club, you have to have a valid XNA account. Every part of the review process is done from within the Creators Club site. I am unable to discuss the actual details of the review processes just yet though.