Slayerrrrrr

Amy329Amy329 Opening Act
edited July 2007 in History of Rock
Slayer is amazing! enough said.

Comments

• Wraithz0rWraithz0r Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    Agreed, btw you have a spoon on your nose :)
  • DIEGOROBOT26DIEGOROBOT26 Banned
    edited July 2007
    I would like for South of Heaven to be in the game, great song.
  • IbanezBassist_v2IbanezBassist_v2 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Eh, I really don't care which Slayer song it would be, just as long as there was one.
  • SpeedMetal09SpeedMetal09 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Slayer is my favorite and always will be and should def be in this game...would be great for 80's section...i dont care what song they put in here as long as its slayer im happy...but i do think south of heaven would make a good choice for rockband...id really like to see full albums like Reign In Blood
  • SpeedMetal09SpeedMetal09 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    I hope Slayer is in the game, it would be crazy... I don't care what song any thing would be killer
  • Phrank-EPhrank-E Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Slayer is one of two bands that never let me down.... The other being Anthrax.
  • MonsterpoptartMonsterpoptart Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    rain in bloooood! slayer would rock so much.
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    Agreed. Slayer is a must! I don't care what song. But preferrably Seasons in the Abyss or prior.
  • tharshmetalUKtharshmetalUK Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Seasons in the abyss or angel of death would be great in the game, especially that awesome riff in the middle of angel of death.
  • fragpiratefragpirate Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    of course slayer,

reign in blood should be on the DLC first day!

and any slayer song should be in the game FTW!

GAHHHH SLAYER!!!!!!!!

*seizure*
  • Phrank-EPhrank-E Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Know what's amazing?.. Every band that gets thrown out there for consideration starts flamewars a plenty... BUT everyone seems to have no problem with anything Slayer has to offer....

Go Slayer... Over 20 years of thrashing madness and still selling out venues to young and old alike. I just seen them a couple months ago at the House of Blues and that place was packed like I have never seen it before.
  • metalupyourassmetalupyourass Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    something from show no mercy would be fun. something like black magic
  • tharshmetalUKtharshmetalUK Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Amy329;15877 said:
    Slayer is amazing! enough said.
    They are awesomely amazing. They're one of my favorite bands who i haven't seen live. This maybe a stupid question but do they rock as much live as they do on the cd's?
    edited July 2007
    Phrank-E;19326 said:
    Know what's amazing?.. Every band that gets thrown out there for consideration starts flamewars a plenty... BUT everyone seems to have no problem with anything Slayer has to offer....

Go Slayer... Over 20 years of thrashing madness and still selling out venues to young and old alike. I just seen them a couple months ago at the House of Blues and that place was packed like I have never seen it before.
    thats because every one can find something to love in slayer (cept church going old ladies).
    their masters of their instrements and their lyrics paint horrific pictures of hell and war.
    tom araya has one of the most distinct voices along with dave mustaine and ozzy osbourne.
    their just an all around gr8 band and every one loves them SO PUT THEM IN ROCK BAND DAMNIT HARMONIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LavatoryLoveMachineLavatoryLoveMachine Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    On and on South of Heaven!!! yeah that would be awesome.

As long as we are talking Slayer, I just listened to their debut Show No Mercy, which I had never done, and I like how speed metal it is. Some riffs let me wondering, "wow, is this really Slayer?" I mean, some songs are not like the thrashy mayhem in Reign of Blood, and I found it kind of interesting.

Of course, its still Slayer, and sounds Slayer.
    edited July 2007
    LavatoryLoveMachine;20378 said:
    On and on South of Heaven!!! yeah that would be awesome.

As long as we are talking Slayer, I just listened to their debut Show No Mercy, which I had never done, and I like how speed metal it is. Some riffs let me wondering, "wow, is this really Slayer?" I mean, some songs are not like the thrashy mayhem in Reign of Blood, and I found it kind of interesting.

Of course, its still Slayer, and sounds Slayer.
    show no mercy was recorded when slayer was still finding their sound. its not really one of their gr8s, but most of that has to do with the crappy recording quality (a by-product of their lower than low budget for the album).
    although die by the sword owns.