Helter Skelter 100% drums achievement looks like itll be quite a challenge!

The5thBeatleThe5thBeatle Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9qQdKckdDM&feature=channel

sorry for the horrible quality and out of sync sound, but its the only vid of the song on drums expert.

looks like itll be a challenge getting 100%

Comments

• CataclysmoCataclysmo Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    That vocalist needs to not sing.
  • LlamaactionLlamaaction Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    3:14 looks like a combo breaker.
  • RastabotRastabot Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Cataclysmo;2994504 said:
    That vocalist needs to not sing.
    Why do people say this? Do you think you're clever? or funny? You're like the 5th person to comment on my brother's singing. I bet you're the type of person who would'nt sing at a party or in front of a group of people.
    Whatever, have fun talking smack while he has fun singing the Beatles
  • Opus PenguinOpus Penguin Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    This brings up a question about the vocals. Do you actually have to sing the words, or can you hum your way through and still get 100% on vocals? I had someone tell me the game listens for tone so you don't even have to say the words as long as you're making a "noise" that would be at the same pitch and tone. Is this correct? I am just trying to find out how intelligent the game is at scoring the vocals.
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Rastabot;2994672 said:
    Why do people say this? Do you think you're clever? or funny? You're like the 5th person to comment on my brother's singing. I bet you're the type of person who would'nt sing at a party or in front of a group of people.
    Whatever, have fun talking smack while he has fun singing the Beatles
    Kudos for being willing to belt it out at a party. Anti-kudos for being so damn defensive about it. You put something up on the Internet, it's going to get critiqued, and, brace yourself, sometimes the comments can be negative!!! By the way, I sing on expert but I sound sucky on everything except STP and a few others. :)

Also, I'm totally looking forward to relearning the drums. Hopefully these new ones will last more than a month...
  • RastabotRastabot Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I realize I was a bit jumpy about it, but when my first comments on youtube are a bunch kids talking crap (which is not the same as critiquing, or even constructed criticism) it gets old. If you go to the other thread about my videos (I didnt make it) you can see I was nice about it earlier in the day, I just said "Who cares the singer is having fun"
    But now after I read the same thing 7 + times I want to know why people feel the urge to put other people down . He never claimed he was a good singer
  • Lawl01Lawl01 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I'm really tempted to watch it but I don't want to spoil anything for when I actually get to play it. The fact that it's challenging means its going be all that better when you actually FC it.
  • FlybirdFlybird Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Have you played I Want You on drums?

That one roll is LMAO-worthy. It's gonna take a while for me to FC it.
  • BlueJayGuyBlueJayGuy Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    It's not unusual that people can sing bad. I mean, it's human. I can't see what is funny. He's not Freddie Mercury, but, hey, maybe he's the best drummer in the world (Ringo :)).

It's the charm of being in a band. You have people that can do one thing better than you (I don't know to play guitar), but suckKs in other things (I'm the singer of my band).

HELTAH SKELTAH. I'm going to have a lot of fun playing this with my friends (they like metal music... this can be a challenge for them)
  • wickedbadzwickedbadz Banned
    edited September 2009
    The5thBeatle;2994486 said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9qQdKckdDM&feature=channel

sorry for the horrible quality and out of sync sound, but its the only vid of the song on drums expert.

looks like itll be a challenge getting 100%
    A few dozen people have FC'd this already.