Words Allowed in Lego Rock Band?

DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
edited September 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I'm guessing it will be E10. What words do you think will be allowed? Will "damn" be allowed? Would words like "high" be allowed, being censored in GH: OT?

Comments

• snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    If Neversoft censored "drunk" in The Rock Show and GH5 is rated T, I fear the censoring in Lego. Or they probably just chose songs they don't have to censor.
  • SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    snwns26;2995483 said:
    If Neversoft censored "drunk" in The Rock Show and GH5 is rated T
    seriously?
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    DookieMan;2995414 said:
    I'm guessing it will be E10. What words do you think will be allowed? Will "damn" be allowed? Would words like "high" be allowed, being censored in GH: OT?
    I think it's too early to guess anything regarding LEGO's rating. And why are we basing censorship on what GH did? Rock Band isn't Guitar Hero. Harmonix is going to have a different opinion comparred to Activision when it comes to content.
    snwns26;2995483 said:
    If Neversoft censored "drunk" in The Rock Show and GH5 is rated T, I fear the censoring in Lego. Or they probably just chose songs they don't have to censor.
    Instead of basing it off of GH, why not look at the same song in RB? And I think your second thought is closer to what will happen. Similar to how the Country Track Pack came in at E10+ but didn't have any "additional" editing (and included a song like Sin Wagon)
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Skittles;2995495 said:
    seriously?
    As well as the line in 2 Minutes to Midnight going "Two, minutes, to MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDNIGHT.... The unborn in the womb"
  • bootz0rsbootz0rs Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    E10 is allowed to say "Damn". Just go play Shadow the Hedgehog and see what I mean.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    I'm just going to take a random guess...and i could be completely off...but I think LEGO will censor every third word that contains the letter e, while also not allowing every seventh word that contains an even number of consonents.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    Words Allowed In Lego Rock Band:

George Carlin's Seven Words.

Nah, given that all other LEGO titles have been E10, and LRB will still have that same target audience, I wouldn't expect it to get a T rating at all....even that would be too "PG-13" for an essentially "PG" audience.

So they're not likely to choose songs they'll have to censor in the first place, but if they do pick one or two, they *will* be censored. Shocking, I know.