Ok, Im getting slightly worried

.Remix.Remix Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Alright, I bought The Beatles: Rock Band about two weeks ago, with batman: arkham asylum in the basket, I bought It with amazon.

Well, they sent me a e-mail saying Batman was dispatched, but The Beatles: Rock Band wasn't ready yet (two weeks ago).

And now the day before the game, i haven't received a dispatched e-mail.

Could the dispatch for the game be attached to the Batman e-mail i got or has something bad happened?

Comments

• Dan2102Dan2102 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I've never shopped with Amazon but I've had a few items I've bought from various places online turn up without getting a dispatched email. So you might be fine.

If you're really worried though you could try calling their customer support number or sending them an email (Phoning would probably get you your answer quicker though)
  • chrth_rbchrth_rb Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Check your Amazon.com account, and click on Open and Recently Shipped Orders. You should get a status that way.
  • .Remix.Remix Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I e-mailed them and nothing atm.

and i checked my status and it doesn't come up.
    edited September 2009
    .Remix;3012705 said:
    I e-mailed them and nothing atm.

and i checked my status and it doesn't come up.
    Doesn't come up? That makes no sense. Is the order listed in your account?
    edited September 2009
    chrth_rb;3012739 said:
    Doesn't come up? That makes no sense. Is the order listed in your account?
    I click it and it says, some orders cant be shown, we are sorry for this and are trying to work on it.
  • jay4428jay4428 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    .Remix;3012800 said:
    I click it and it says, some orders cant be shown, we are sorry for this and are trying to work on it.
    My remasters pre-order shows the same thing, but it also says that is because it is currently being packaged for shipment. :D
    edited September 2009
    .Remix;3012800 said:
    Wow, I've never heard of that before. Hmmm ... I'd give them a call.
    edited September 2009
    There closed in the UK now :/
  • hakko504hakko504 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    I ordered from amazon.de and also haven't received any shipping confirmation. Though David Strank posted there (link) that it won't be released until FRIDAY! I really hope that isn't true. I have received shipping confirmations as late as 23:30CET so there is still hope that it will be sent today ;)
  • CoreymysterCoreymyster Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    I've heard numerous bad things about pre ordering with amazon, next time i would just try your local game store or wal mart or anything else
  • WildSubnetWildSubnet Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Coreymyster;3013201 said:
    I've heard numerous bad things about pre ordering with amazon, next time i would just try your local game store or wal mart or anything else
    I've never had a problem with amazon release date delivery except once. One of the Harry Potter novels did not arrive on a Saturday and I had some disappointed kids. I went out a bought one at a store. Not only did Amazon fully refund my money, they gave me a $10 credit AND shipped the book anyway (they said I should donate it to the library :). Every other time for release date delivery it has been here. I just got my notice from them...FedEx overnight due to arrive tomorrow.
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    i also ordered form amazon release date delivery i got an email this afternoon and they said it shipped today and should be here tomorrow as well as all the other stuff i ordered last week