God, I thank you for fog

BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Theres suppose to be fog tomorrow. I doubt it will cancel school but you never know. It might delay it. (It has twice last week) So, I'll be able to get up later and school will go by quicker. YAY! Can't wait :D

Comments

  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    BeatlesFan88;3014657 said:
    Theres suppose to be fog tomorrow. I doubt it will cancel school but you never know. It might delay it. (It has twice last week) So, I'll be able to get up later and school will go by quicker. YAY! Can't wait :D
    Where do you live for fog to be that bad? (I wanna live there :()
  • mutekimuteki Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    ArchangelZero;3014661 said:
    Where do you live for fog to be that bad? (I wanna live there :()
    Second. Where is fog so bad that you can't get to classes? Takes several inches of snow for them to be cancelled here.
  • drag_racerdrag_racer Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    yea, I wanna live there. When I was at school, the only time school was cancelled was if there was a really, really bad blizzard, or if it was too cold (which was around -50 celcius, but even then it was really only the bus kids that got to skip school)
  • GILLHUHNGILLHUHN Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Yes where is this magical foggy place school just started for me today i wish it would have started thursday after beatles comes out
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    For a place like where I am, it takes dangerous ICE on the road, and/or extreme temperatures like -15 degrees. One time last year, everyone's power went out and people were freezing cold. We're much tougher than to cancel school due to some fog. :P
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited September 2009
    GILLHUHN;3014678 said:
    Yes where is this magical foggy place school just started for me today i wish it would have started thursday after beatles comes out
    Mine starts on thursday:):):):):)
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    I live in northern Ohio. I think part of the reason we get delayed is because the school delays and cancels even when its not that bad. But like I said, I doubt we'll get canceled.
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Pray for a fog day, those are the best ever. First a 2 hour then a 4 hour and finnally a close with it being like 75 that day and sunny the minute they close it.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    BeatlesFan88;3014701 said:
    I live in northern Ohio. I think part of the reason we get delayed is because the school delays and cancels even when its not that bad. But like I said, I doubt we'll get canceled.
    Damn you're lucky. I'm in the San Francisco area, but I guess we get so much fog that it doesn't even matter anymore. Still better though than going 93 degrees (our temp never is constant)
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    General Lein979;3014777 said:
    Pray for a fog day, those are the best ever. First a 2 hour then a 4 hour and finnally a close with it being like 75 that day and sunny the minute they close it.
    Yeah, lol. That would most certainly be awesome! So you have them too?
  • BurningTheoryBurningTheory Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Fog? Seriously.

    Thats one of the downsides of living in Colorado. The buses practically had to flip over on the icey roads before school is delayed. There is hardly such thing as a snow day because we're so use to it, unless its severe blizzard conditions.

    I've only had one day off from college so far, and that was due to icey roads.
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    BurningTheory;3014804 said:
    Fog? Seriously.

    Thats one of the downsides of living in Colorado. The buses practically had to flip over on the icey roads before school is delayed. There is hardly such thing as a snow day because we're so use to it, unless its severe blizzard conditions.

    I've only had one day off from college so far, and that was due to icey roads.
    Wow I have a good school then. If I get an inch of snow we get the day off, but it helps that people from the mountains come to my school.
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    justin19954;3014815 said:
    Wow I have a good school then. If I get an inch of snow we get the day off
    me too
Sign In or Register to comment.