Gamespot should be giving TB:RB a great review

chrth_rbchrth_rb Road Warrior
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Because there's an ad for it on their main page background :p

Comments

  • JPutnam1983JPutnam1983 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    What does that matter?

    Kotaku has ads for games they've absolutely destroyed in the past.

    And who cares about reviews, other than people who need to rely on other's opinions to justify their own/their purchase?
  • chrth_rbchrth_rb Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    JPutnam1983;3016163 said:
    What does that matter?

    Google Jeff Gerstmann

    EDIT: And since we all love Penny Arcade: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/11/30/
  • mutekimuteki Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    JPutnam1983;3016163 said:
    What does that matter?

    Kotaku has ads for games they've absolutely destroyed in the past.

    And who cares about reviews, other than people who need to rely on other's opinions to justify their own/their purchase?
    And Gamespot has had ads for games that were absolutely horrible that got average reviews that reviewers were pressured into raising.

    It's a norm for this industry, its just Gamespot got called out for it.
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited September 2009
    I'm just surprised that Gamespot hasn't put up a review for Beatles yet. But then again, I usually find them to be rather behind the curve on anything but first-person shooters.
  • chrth_rbchrth_rb Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    kiggidykev;3016186 said:
    I'm just surprised that Gamespot hasn't put up a review for Beatles yet. But then again, I usually find them to be rather behind the curve on anything but first-person shooters.
    They haven't even put up a GH5 review for the Wii and PS3 yet.

    I think after the Gerstmann incident, Gamespot decided to focus less on reviews and more on game coverage. I do expect a video review for TB:RB, but it might not be for a couple days. A few years ago, they would've already posted it.
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited September 2009
    chrth_rb;3016192 said:
    I think after the Gerstmann incident, Gamespot decided to focus less on reviews and more on game coverage.
    That sounds reasonable. I feel bad for any DS fans that look to Gamespot for advice, because that console barely gets any reviews on the site anymore :p
  • SilverHammerOn.SilverHammerOn. Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    They should contract Alex to write it ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.