Achievements tied in with albums?

UltraAmoebaUltraAmoeba Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Who else thinks this would be a cool idea?

HMX release another 250 points with each album, taking the game up to 1750. Just like with other 360 games, as more content is released, there are new challenges to go for and try to accomplish.

I'm loving everything about the game so far and while achievements aren't everything, they are a cool little way to challenge your skills and they add to the gameplay.

Comments

• Potato_Baron3Potato_Baron3 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    ya know im on PS3 and i support this idea- if they threw a trophy/achievement in with songs i would buy more songs
  • dady5000dady5000 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    PS3 has unlimited amount of trophies that can be added on through DLC (See Burnout Paradise). So yeah that'd be cool.
  • Victory10Victory10 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    UltraAmoeba;3016774 said:
    Who else thinks this would be a cool idea?

HMX release another 250 points with each album, taking the game up to 1750. Just like with other 360 games, as more content is released, there are new challenges to go for and try to accomplish.

I'm loving everything about the game so far and while achievements aren't everything, they are a cool little way to challenge your skills and they add to the gameplay.
    i am not sure , i think microsoft as a limit on the amount of achievements points a game can have and i think we will be getting more albums in the new year.
  • UltraAmoebaUltraAmoeba Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Victory10;3016791 said:
    i am not sure , i think microsoft as a limit on the amount of achievements points a game can have and i think we will be getting more albums in the new year.
    The limit is currently 1750.
    Thus 3 albums @ 250 points each....
  • Victory10Victory10 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    UltraAmoeba;3016803 said:
    The limit is currently 1750.
    Thus 3 albums @ 250 points each....
    Yeah but if we get new albums in the new year.

Maybe 125 achievements for an album or somthing