Get your facts straight

icykiddicykidd Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Ok lol i was watching this money show and they were talking about ipods and stuff then all of a sudden this guys says "now lets talk about the Beatles rock band you know that guitar hero thing":eek:

im like wtf get you facts straight then he asked " were the Beatles even involved in the making of this...obviously if it they weren't alive the game would have never been made. the other guys says

i hardly doubt it and it doubt its even gonna come out tomorrow i wanted to go in the tv and punch them in the face for talking about a game they have no idea about and how in depth it is about the Beatles -.- people these days.

I think it was CNN i saw this on im not sure.

Comments

  • QwertyMcUiop1963QwertyMcUiop1963 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I wonder why a lot of people seem to just call it Guitar Hero, even if it's Rock Band.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited September 2009
    QwertyMcUiop1963;3017014 said:
    I wonder why a lot of people seem to just call it Guitar Hero, even if it's Rock Band.
    I wonder why people even think this. The Guitar Hero name is more well known because its been around longer. To somebody who is ignorant to the products they call it all guitar hero.
  • GryffindorGryffindor Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    QwertyMcUiop1963;3017014 said:
    I wonder why a lot of people seem to just call it Guitar Hero, even if it's Rock Band.
    It's become similar to calling petroleum jelly - Vaseline. Or, calling a bandage a Bandaid.
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    QwertyMcUiop1963;3017014 said:
    I wonder why a lot of people seem to just call it Guitar Hero, even if it's Rock Band.
    Really, you wonder that?

    Guitar Hero is all they know. Google's in the dictionary.
  • MoireadMoiread Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    It's like how my father always called all video games (even PC!!!) 'Nintendo'.
  • Pezell04xPezell04x Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Moiread;3017041 said:
    It's like how my father always called all video games (even PC!!!) 'Nintendo'.
    haha yeah my parents do the same thing but they call it 'that damn sega thing'
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    icykidd;3016967 said:
    Ok lol i was watching this money show and they were talking about ipods and stuff then all of a sudden this guys says "now lets talk about the Beatles rock band you know that guitar hero thing":eek:

    im like wtf get you facts straight then he asked " were the Beatles even involved in the making of this...obviously if it they weren't alive the game would have never been made. the other guys says

    i hardly doubt it and it doubt its even gonna come out tomorrow i wanted to go in the tv and punch them in the face for talking about a game they have no idea about and how in depth it is about the Beatles -.- people these days.

    I think it was CNN i saw this on im not sure.
    The fact he called Rock Band Guitar Hero is not what disturbs me. The fact he thinks Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are dead, however, does.
  • Just_a_BillJust_a_Bill Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Moiread;3017041 said:
    It's like how my father always called all video games (even PC!!!) 'Nintendo'.
    At least he pronounced it right. My Dad used to call it the "Nine-tendo".
  • rayrox222rayrox222 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Just_a_Bill;3017098 said:
    At least he pronounced it right. My Dad used to call it the "Nine-tendo".
    My dad used to play it WITH me when I was growing up :)

    I win!
  • Shugo TakahashiShugo Takahashi Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    No matter how many times I say "Rock Band" to my dad and he watches me start up and play Rock Band 2 nearly every night (we have a workout routine we both do every night and during breaks I play RB2), he STILL calls it Guitar Hero. I told him there was going to be an "all-Beatles Rock Band game" and his response was "you mean those Guitar Heroes?" Silly dad. :P
  • FrederfFrederf Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Get back at them! Every time some classic 1970s Corvette drives by say "That's a pretty Mustang." And just laugh and act dismissive if he tries to correct you.
Sign In or Register to comment.