Scratches on my Gretsch Guitar!

EdtoriousEdtorious Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
So I got my Gretsch guitar and was impressed with the shiny black color but got disappointed when I discovered scratches on it! More like hairline scratches and I'm not really a stickler for this but I'm certainly disappointed, why can't they have put the guitar in a protective plastic or at least maybe a thin layer of film over it? I'm not going to return the guitar because of this but I'm certainly disappointed.:mad:

Comments

• WildSubnetWildSubnet Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Edtorious;3017441 said:
    So I got my Gretsch guitar and was impressed with the shiny black color but got disappointed when I discovered scratches on it! More like hairline scratches and I'm not really a stickler for this but I'm certainly disappointed, why can't they have put the guitar in a protective plastic or at least maybe a thin layer of film over it? I'm not going to return the guitar because of this but I'm certainly disappointed.:mad:
    $100 dollars and it's NOT going back? Ummm, no. Pop that right back in the box, man.
  • DoctorTran37DoctorTran37 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, My bass pedal has some scratches on it but... nothing to worry about. It looks in place too. Kinda like a beam of light almost.
  • SkeleshredderSkeleshredder Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    My Gretsch had what looked like a couple of scuffs on the body, but fortunately, it was dust or something, Wiped right off. I did find it odd that it didn't have a plastic bag or anything covering it for protection, though. Everything in that box, even the manual was in a plastic bag, except the body of the guitar.
  • edited September 2009
    See the information about the hardware warranty in the bundle? Feel free to make use of that to get a replacement under warranty.
  • varsasvarsas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I received my Gretsch today and it also has 2 long scratches. The box indicates that I should use the rockband warranty website but that doesn't allow for scratches...what do I do?