Replica Instruments?

Yer Blues JohnYer Blues John Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
It says they are limited time only. Will they be available around christmas? Does anyone know?

Comments

• FrederfFrederf Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    You can count on the ~$99 guitars to be around for Christmas. The drums will probably be available standalone once production catches up to bundle sales.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited September 2009
    I hope they are. I sure as hell want that Gretsch.

Also, Frederf, love that sig quote of yours BTW.
  • edited September 2009
    Frederf;3018360 said:
    You can count on the ~$99 guitars to be around for Christmas. The drums will probably be available standalone once production catches up to bundle sales.
    Please stop stating your opinions as fact - I've seen you do it in multiple threads today and you're ultimately misleading people who have legit questions, concerns, etc... about the game.

To the OP: there are no plans at this time to sell the drums or Hofner as standalone products. Limited Edition means exactly that - smaller quantities are produced - just keep checking in with your local retailer about what they have in store.
  • FrederfFrederf Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    The $99 guitars being the Gretch and the Rickenbocker.

The drums were pure speculation on my part but... the RB1 drums and RB2 drums were all eventually released as standalone UPCs.
  • Yer Blues JohnYer Blues John Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    HMXThrasher;3018437 said:
    Please stop stating your opinions as fact - I've seen you do it in multiple threads today and you're ultimately misleading people who have legit questions, concerns, etc... about the game.

To the OP: there are no plans at this time to sell the drums or Hofner as standalone products. Limited Edition means exactly that - smaller quantities are produced - just keep checking in with your local retailer about what they have in store.
    Your company should reconsider and produce more copies. You could take whole advantage on the christmas season. Despite the lacking economy, I'm sure people will piss away their hard earned savings to get this set for their friends/families. It is a great set and would be a shame if it is not available come christmas time. I know I asked for the set and John's rickenbacker guitar for christmas. That is over 300 dollars just on my account. Imagine how many you would sell all over the world? Just a nice suggestion :).