The Beatles: Rockband Drum Kit

Zerobox94Zerobox94 Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I have a question about the Drums. I am having a bit of trouble assembling it and I would like some help/instructions. :) Thanks.

Comments

  • DMSTEPHENSDMSTEPHENS Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    You should get a little booklet inside the box with instructions for assembly.
  • CaptendoCaptendo Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I'm having too.
    Especially because of the legs which I don't get how I am supposed to stick into the rest of the kit.
  • RoboEnigmaRoboEnigma Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    UPDATE: I think I got it, the plastic on the thing is preventing it from moving. So, undo the latch, and push the tiny black end through. Sorry a bit hard to explain, because I'm going to play now.

    But basically, undo the latch and push the small one up through the thick one. I hope it works for ya, it worked for me, and I had to push HARD.
  • CaptendoCaptendo Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    RoboEnigma;3018038 said:
    UPDATE: I think I got it, the plastic on the thing is preventing it from moving. So, undo the latch, and push the tiny black end through. Sorry a bit hard to explain, because I'm going to play now.

    But basically, undo the latch and push the small one up through the thick one. I hope it works for ya, it worked for me, and I had to push HARD.
    Thank you man, but it doesn't work to me:(

    You're saying I'm supposed to make the little one enter the big one trough the part where it has that black thing, right?
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited September 2009
    Captendo;3018092 said:
    Thank you man, but it doesn't work to me:(

    You're saying I'm supposed to make the little one enter the big one trough the part where it has that black thing, right?
    This is gonna be my new sig.
  • Zerobox94Zerobox94 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I got it now. I had to push the little black cover with a golf club REALLY HARD. Haha Thanks for the help guys ;)
  • CaptendoCaptendo Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Mex;3018097 said:
    This is gonna be my new sig.
    That's what happens when you're not a native speaker:D
    By the way, I must get the black thing off of the leg, right?

    PS=Oh my God, I wrote such an awesome piece:D
  • Mr-VengeanceMr-Vengeance Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Check out the video I did -

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEFtvaBIkE

    It's poor quality, but it should show you what to do :D.
  • CaptendoCaptendo Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Mr-Vengeance;3018355 said:
    Check out the video I did -

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEFtvaBIkE

    It's poor quality, but it should show you what to do :D.
    Man, you're definitely bigger than Jesus Christ.
    Thank you so much!
  • DoctorKDoctorK Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Thanks MrVengeance! Great video; most helpful.
Sign In or Register to comment.