Am I going crazy?

TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I've been listening to The Beatles all the past month until now, It has been nothing but them.. so am I crazy, or just insane.

p.s. Didn't receive my copy today, but tomorrow I will.

Comments

• LORDJUJULORDJUJU Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Your not crazy I've been doing the same thing for the last week. I was showing a friend the band Ninjaspy and it seemed weird NOT listening to The Beatles for an hour.
  • Cedar-teethCedar-teeth Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    i've been doing the same thing to:o
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    LORDJUJU;3018576 said:
    Your not crazy I've been doing the same thing for the last week. I was showing a friend the band Ninjaspy and it seemed weird NOT listening to The Beatles for an hour.
    Yeah, even when I have people over I just play Beatles song on my console which is weird.
  • BarnesyJr48BarnesyJr48 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Errrrrmmm....

Tuesdays!

I wouldnt say you're insane, nor crazy, but I couldnt do that, not to one of my favourite bands. Even with the Beatles wide range of styles in their back catalogue (the early skiffle, the later experimental stuff etc), you listen to one thing often enough and it starts to grate i find.

Which is the reason I cannot physically listen to ABBA ever again. I wasnt a big fan to start with, but in my first ever part time job, the store manager just played ABBA tracks on the in store system for 8 hours a day. Non stop.

Just remember, you can have too much of a good thing!