Whats this I hear about some sort of Lego RB leak?

SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
edited September 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
kingtonyx said:
Not to mention Muse is on GH5 and if the LEGO leak is to be trusted, we know all of the GH5 bands that are getting songs into the Rock Band Universe over the next 3 months.

I'd love some Muse as much as the next guy, but I'm afraid it's just not going to happen.
Someone start explaining cause I apparently missed it?

Comments

• acidicthought8acidicthought8 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Gogo Forum Hype Machine!
  • jgoshjgosh Super Star
    edited September 2009
    Don't know? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuusf;lshdf;dyhfoihf;ohfjqloeh;oiqhoiehroqweirnm[rnioqmrjqpoweucx[WOermifqpow,kdiqWPOXEDIQNW[MFCRIOQWMRPV,qoimrcOKERMDPOM[iwep,oiTYPINGFAILempowgqireqwp[oer[mfiqWOMRIQP,OWIMF[PWQIEPOIE
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3018815 said:
    Someone start explaining cause I apparently missed it?
    The Wired article that had the Queen pack announcement also announced a few songs that would be on Lego Rock Band.
  • edited September 2009
    I heard someone left the sink running and it leaked into the downstairs neighbors apartment.

Oh man was he ticked off.

I hear that when he walks its still making a squishy sound.

He is going to be even more peeved when the mildew starts.

Man mildew is smelly. It just smells like something you know is killing you.

Speaking of killing. I dont hunt. I like animals too much. Dont get me wrong, I eat em I just dont kill em. Well I guess I do sorta vicariously.

Animals.. man they are cute all fuzzy and stuff. Cept for birds, well maybe as chicks.

I think my favortite animal is that guy who plays drums on the muppets, whats his name again?

Speaking of drums. Man I love drumming. Its super fun and it makes me feel good to nail a groovy beat.

Speaking of beats. Did you know the new Beatles game hs a way better drum trainer? I like it a lot more and it encourages me to practice.

Oh man, practice practice practice. Thats alI I do. You know what they say, practice makes perfect... I need more I guess.
  • SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    WingsOfSteel said:
    The Wired article that had the Queen pack announcement also announced a few songs that would be on Lego Rock Band.
    Thats not a "leak" it came from some official source

Why they gotta run around referring to it the wrong way
  • acidicthought8acidicthought8 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3018879 said:
    Thats not a "leak" it came from some official source

Why they gotta run around referring to it the wrong way
    Wired is not an "official" source. They may have insider information, but nothing is official unless it comes from HMX.
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    acidicthought8;3018887 said:
    Wired is not an "official" source. They may have insider information, but nothing is official unless it comes from HMX.
    The 6 albums announcement wasn't even made by Harmonix directly, to be precise. Yes, Wired is not an official source, however we all know what happens when Wired runs a story that Harmonix doesn't feel was run the right way...
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Mr. Tate;3019022 said:
    The 6 albums announcement wasn't even made by Harmonix directly, to be precise.
    It was, it just wasn't made on this site.
  • SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Whatever , I don't consider it a leak unless its something like :

1.Someone found new song names in some files
    2.A screenshot with lyrics to a song or something
    3.When something like when "Aesthetics of hate" was shown in a RB commercial before it was on the game

And so on and so forth

Having a credible website confirm stuff I don't consider a leak really thats just confirmation , non HMX confirmation is still confirmation
  • SportzterSportzter Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Doc_SoCal;3018855 said:
    I heard someone left the sink running and it leaked into the downstairs neighbors apartment.

Oh man was he ticked off.

I hear that when he walks its still making a squishy sound.

He is going to be even more peeved when the mildew starts.

Man mildew is smelly. It just smells like something you know is killing you.

Speaking of killing. I dont hunt. I like animals too much. Dont get me wrong, I eat em I just dont kill em. Well I guess I do sorta vicariously.

Animals.. man they are cute all fuzzy and stuff. Cept for birds, well maybe as chicks.

I think my favortite animal is that guy who plays drums on the muppets, whats his name again?

Speaking of drums. Man I love drumming. Its super fun and it makes me feel good to nail a groovy beat.

Speaking of beats. Did you know the new Beatles game hs a way better drum trainer? I like it a lot more and it encourages me to practice.

Oh man, practice practice practice. Thats alI I do. You know what they say, practice makes perfect... I need more I guess.
    This is the funnies thing I have read all day - Just linked this to my FB page!

What was this thread about again?

PS - The ghillie suit is priceless ;)
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    Mr. Tate;3019022 said:
    The 6 albums announcement wasn't even made by Harmonix directly, to be precise. Yes, Wired is not an official source, however we all know what happens when Wired runs a story that Harmonix doesn't feel was run the right way...
    Wired was the one who issued the positive statement about Yoko.
  • edited September 2009
    Sportzter;3019799 said:
    This is the funnies thing I have read all day - Just linked this to my FB page!

What was this thread about again?

PS - The ghillie suit is priceless ;)
    Domo Arigato

/me bows
    edited September 2009
    Kariodude;3019044 said:
    It was, it just wasn't made on this site.
    It was announced on EW's Web site, by EW. If I remember wrong, please point me to the Harmonix announcement and I'll be glad to check it out.
  • FlawlessFlawless First Poster
    edited September 2009
    Are we arguing an announcement that came last year?

hahah
    edited September 2009
    timmay9;3019827 said:
    Wired was the one who issued the positive statement about Yoko.
    No, it wasn't. Wired published the statement that DeGooyer and Rigopulos issued.
    edited September 2009
    Flawless;3020482 said:
    Are we arguing an announcement that came last year?

hahah
    I don't know if you're arguing, I'm talking about information the press gave about Lego Rock Band. I'm just saying that the objection made wasn't accurate.
  • FlawlessFlawless First Poster
    edited September 2009
    Yes, I'm arguing.
  • Cpt. OverkillCpt. Overkill (Briefly) Touched by a Banhammer
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3019728 said:

3.When something like when "Aesthetics of hate" was shown in a RB commercial before it was on the game

And so on and so forth

Having a credible website confirm stuff I don't consider a leak really thats just confirmation , non HMX confirmation is still confirmation
    Okay, so if a credible website posted that we'd get 20 Led Zeppelin tracks tomorrow, you'd believe it?
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3019728 said:

And so on and so forth

Wired quoted an "unnamed source from Harmonix" for the LRB info.
    THAT'S a leak, definitely.

Credible, yes, and Wired is a respected outfit, so they don't generally print rumor and hearsay. But a leak is a leak. And I gotta take one right now.
  • edited September 2009
    Given this forum's policy on rumor and speculation, creating a thread just to ask for more rumor and speculation is probably not the most productive. :)
This discussion has been closed.