ps3 - I bought it but i cant play!!

resetmeresetme Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hello, today i was so boring at home that i go to a store and bought uncharted (again) and beatles rock band.

but when i try to play it the game asked for a MIC.! i dont have one... i do not have mic, guitar, drums,. just dualshock 3!

So, i need to buy all that stuff? i thinking about the guitar only.. do i need the mic too?

help please, im almost selling the game already. hahaha

Comments

• folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited September 2009
    You need at least one of those instruments. You get to choose which one :)
  • funkydunklemanfunkydunkleman Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    resetme;3018884 said:
    Hello, today i was so boring at home that i go to a store and bought uncharted (again) and beatles rock band.

but when i try to play it the game asked for a MIC.! i dont have one... i do not have mic, guitar, drums,. just dualshock 3!

So, i need to buy all that stuff? i thinking about the guitar only.. do i need the mic too?

help please, im almost selling the game already. hahaha
    Your fault for not doing any research whatsoever before buying the game. Thanks for contributing to another game sale though.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited September 2009
    You need at least a usb mic or headset to sing. And you can find those at gamestop pretty cheap, and a used guitar too. Hope that helps, keep the game, you'll love it bro.
  • wb22ruleswb22rules Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    My guess is you will need at least one instrument, it doesnt have to be the mike, the game is just expecting you to have a mike as the vocals players use the regular controller to select and choose things in game. You try to join with the controller it is looking for a mike.
    If there is a way to play with a controller someone will help you out before too long I'm sure.
  • piggythepug91piggythepug91 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    For real?
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited September 2009
    wb22rules;3018906 said:
    My guess is you will need at least one instrument, it doesnt have to be the mike, the game is just expecting you to have a mike as the vocals players use the regular controller to select and choose things in game. You try to join with the controller it is looking for a mike.
    If there is a way to play with a controller someone will help you out before too long I'm sure.
    I'm able to play it without a Mike... it accepts an Ed or Randy too :p (sorry, couldn't resist)
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    You could easily get a used guitar at a Game Stop type place without spending much. USB mics aren't really that expensive either.
  • wb22ruleswb22rules Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    folkeye;3018913 said:
    I'm able to play it without a Mike... it accepts an Ed or Randy too :p (sorry, couldn't resist)
    :D
  • resetmeresetme Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    oh thanks.. so i will buy just a guitar , Les pauls gh III should work right?

First time i bought a rockband game, i sold my guitar and mic for ps2 bcoz i always use the dualshock to play... so was my fault to think that RB can be played only with a controller.

thank you guyz, i will give it a try and buy only the guitar.!
  • Bosco32Bosco32 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    resetme;3018937 said:
    oh thanks.. so i will buy just a guitar , Les pauls gh III should work right?
    That's all you need (besides love):

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/compatibility

Have fun!
  • resetmeresetme Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    thank you !!

love u all

/close