Multiple Users on TBRB

LMW28IFLMW28IF Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I setup a nickname on TBRB and was wondering if that the only user that can be setup on the game? So if someone else came to play and gets a high score it's gonna be under THAT nickname and not a unique one?

Also, what does the number in parenthesis next to the nickname mean?

When playing online and I initiate the online play why is the person who gets on the leader? Is there a way to make my controller the primary controller?

Thanks again.

Comments

• varsasvarsas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure the nicknames are unique; I tried using my normal first name and the game stated that someone else had that nickname!
  • LostWithSawyerLostWithSawyer Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    LMW28IF;3019465 said:

I was wondering the same thing!! Sometimes it says (2), but then when it shows my score it says (1)...
  • ArmeniusLODArmeniusLOD Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    You can only have multiple profiles signed in on PS3 if the game specifically supports it, like LittleBigPlanet. The numbers in parentheses represent which controller the other players are using on that profile. I don't understand why it is this way when the 360 supports multiple profiles signed in on one console.
  • SysyphusSysyphus Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    The Wii also only supports one profile/username - as above the number in parentheses indicates the controller number.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    LMW28IF;3019465 said:
    I setup a nickname on TBRB and was wondering if that the only user that can be setup on the game? So if someone else came to play and gets a high score it's gonna be under THAT nickname and not a unique one?

When playing online and I initiate the online play why is the person who gets on the leader? Is there a way to make my controller the primary controller?

Thanks again.
    It depends on your console. If you have a Wii, then you can only have one. Xbox allows multiple, PS3 allows multiple if the game supports it.

The parenthesis I believe is the player/port. As in Archangel[3] is Port/Player 3 under that username.

And leader depends on whether you end up with someone else's game or your own. In essence, if you look for players, if another person looks for players before you, they may acquire you and they act as leader because they looked for players first and vice versa. There is no way to become the leader unless you are the leader from the beginning.
  • SysyphusSysyphus Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    ArchangelZero;3056798 said:
    ... If you have a Wii, then you can only have one...

Can we dispel once and for all the notion that the multi-player issue on the Wii is a hardware limitation of the console. Many Wii games are capable of handling as many as four players locally and/or multiple profiles... and at least one that I know of (MarioKart), is capable of having two different players on the same console in an online game.
  • varsasvarsas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Regarding the leader issue: if one is in quick play mode then each player takes a turn in choosing the song and if the band is made up of 3 players from 1 console then each SomeUser(1), SomeUser(2) and SomeUser(3) will choose a song.
  • sukaitsharma23sukaitsharma23 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I'm having the same problem with multiple users. I have the Beatles Rock Band on PS3 and when I go into quickplay to play a song I can't use more than one user name. The only choice I have is to use the same user name under all three instruments. Is there any way to assign a separate user/profile name to each instrument???