Is there any way to...

John'sMonkeyJohn'sMonkey Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
watch JUST the videos? Those videos are just so dang amazing I'd like to be able to just sit, listen, and watch. I couldn't find anything on the game that would actually let you do it, but maybe some of you tech guys know if there is a way to extract the video files or something like that.

THANKS!!!

Comments

• vengveng HMX Alumni
    edited September 2009
    Try doing vocals, making sure they are on easy, and then playing the song. In easy mode you can't fail out, so that's probably your best bet.
  • demolirdemolir Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    John'sMonkey;3019670 said:
    watch JUST the videos? Those videos are just so dang amazing I'd like to be able to just sit, listen, and watch. I couldn't find anything on the game that would actually let you do it, but maybe some of you tech guys know if there is a way to extract the video files or something like that.

THANKS!!!
    Go in the menu and turn on performance mode, it makes the hiway disappear then turn on no fail, then pick vocals on easy and go play whatever songs you want to watch.

Actually u should up the difficulty and try to sing em if you know the songs well enough. I did a bunch on hard and it was a lots o fun. :)
  • John'sMonkeyJohn'sMonkey Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    demolir;3020118 said:
    Go in the menu and turn on performance mode, it makes the hiway disappear then turn on no fail, then pick vocals on easy and go play whatever songs you want to watch.

Actually u should up the difficulty and try to sing em if you know the songs well enough. I did a bunch on hard and it was a lots o fun. :)
    thanks so much!!!
  • dragonflyrdragonflyr Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    demolir;3020118 said:

great idea!! thanks . . .