Kick Shade Question

DeusTrinitasDeusTrinitas Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Where exactly is the elastic strap at the bottom of the kick shade supposed to connect on the Beatles drum set?

Comments

• vengveng HMX Alumni
    edited September 2009
    Some people attach it their kick-pedal (and then slide the pedal onto the bars connecting to feet), other people put the elastic THROUGH the bars before attaching the other side of the feet.

Whatever works for ya.
  • DeusTrinitasDeusTrinitas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    HMXveng;3019696 said:
    Some people attach it their kick-pedal (and then slide the pedal onto the bars connecting to feet), other people put the elastic THROUGH the bars before attaching the other side of the feet.

Whatever works for ya.
    Thanks!
  • DoctorTran37DoctorTran37 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    The elastic band at the bottom is just to keep it from springing open when you have it compacted actually.
  • lucaspaul22lucaspaul22 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    DoctorTran37;3020217 said:
    The elastic band at the bottom is just to keep it from springing open when you have it compacted actually.
    This.
  • Greebo_T_CatGreebo_T_Cat Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Interesting... my elastic strap is at the top. I just let it hang down the back. The kick-shade will only be on the drums until the first time I have to take it anywhere. It's a nice touch, but not something i need all the time.
  • DeusTrinitasDeusTrinitas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    DoctorTran37;3020217 said:
    Guess I should have realized that...