Got it yesterday

Ozzie234Ozzie234 Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
(for free at my gamestore...must be my awesomeness or something... lol)

Anyway, I have to say that HMX did a REALLY good job on this one. The presentation is absolutely amazing,,, I was baffled watching the in-between vids and background vids... so classy, and the song choices are TOP!

Also I think HMX did a very good job on charting, because they have really tried to make it accessable and still somewhat demanding at the same time without butchering things (lots of 3-chords and stuff, atleast at expert level, I dunno about others). Good job.

In all, a pleasent experience. :)

Comments

• wcarnationwcarnation Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I Saw Her Standing There on Expert Bass made my hands explode
  • TheObscureTheObscure Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Ozzie234;3020371 said:
    (for free at my gamestore
    By free do you mean stolen?
  • NixlplixNixlplix Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I don't know where else to post this without starting a new thread. After I played it for a bit and went to bed, I had the strangest dream. I had time-travelled to sometime in the 60's and was hanging out and jamming with the Beatles! There was a bit to it, but I won't bore you with the details. I do remember thinking I had to make sure not to play a song they hadn't written yet, in order to preserve the timeline. Let's just say it was fairly surreal and made me LOL when I woke up.
  • mlucifersammlucifersam Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    This is my first Rock Band game and I'm blown away by it. Last night me and my mate were going 'Just one more go' for about 3 hours!

One thing I have found is that playing the drums is REAL fun. I realise now I hadn't paid much attention to what Ringo was playing (having been a Beatles fan since 1980 when I was 10) and when you play the drums you can see how good he is and how intricate some of (for me anyway, not being a drummer) the patterns are. It's made me hear and appreciate the songs (that I thought I knew inside out) in a different light!

And my 1st vocal go was on 'I Am The Walrus' and got 100%! Woop!

My number is 2874-6662-4935, feel free to add me! :)
  • Ozzie234Ozzie234 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    TheObscure;3020415 said:
    By free do you mean stolen?
    Actually no, I'm like a local celebrity of skill in GH, so it was given. No bull. :D