For Those Interested In Terrorhorse

AaronHORSEAaronHORSE Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Rock Band Network
We've just put up our EP as a free download :) All of these songs will eventually be put into the RBN, as well as the new song that's being mixed right now, and should be up on our myspace in the coming weeks :)

http://www.terrorhorse.com

UPDATE: For those in the Ottawa/Montreal area

My band Terrorhorse will be in Ottawa and Montreal this weekend, come check us out and say hi! These will be our first shows with our new singer, and we'll be playing a new song or two.

OTTAWA
23 Oct 2009
CAFE DECKUF w/ BLOODSHOTEYE & THE CATALYST
19+ - Doors at 7pm
Tickets are $8 at End Hits, Vertigo Records
Facebook Event Link

MONTREAL
24 Oct 2009
SAPHIRE w/ BLOODSHOTEYE & THE CATALYST
18+ - Doors at 8pm
$15 at the door

Comments

• AaronHORSEAaronHORSE Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Thanks man :) I saw some people liked Packet Flyer from the preview video the Rhythm Authors put up, so I thought some people might like to have a copy of the EP in a good quality download, or maybe buy some **** lol
  • edited September 2009
    Awesome work! Might just have to get the white horse t-shirt when I get my next paycheck :) International shipment is a ***** though..
  • RHCPgroupie42RHCPgroupie42 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    sounds awesome!
    edited September 2009
    Thanks guys! We've got a new t-shirt design coming soon as well.
  • GoatbusterGoatbuster Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, the preview was incredible. Awesome music and Rhythm Authors did a great job charting it. Definitely looking forward to more, even more so if it's cheap once it's released. There's nothing like great music at a great price. :)
    edited September 2009
    Thanks man! I was really psyched the first time I got to see the charts. Can't wait to play it myself, I don't think I'll do very well lol
    edited September 2009
    AaronHORSE;3025420 said:
    Thanks man! I was really psyched the first time I got to see the charts. Can't wait to play it myself, I don't think I'll do very well lol
    Yeah, it'll be a 'No Fail' initiator for me. For anything except vocals, and I can't force myself to play a song on hard. My pride wouldn't allow it, haha.
  • socrstoprsocrstopr Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Goatbuster;3025447 said:
    Yeah, it'll be a 'No Fail' initiator for me. For anything except vocals, and I can't force myself to play a song on hard. My pride wouldn't allow it, haha.
    That kind of mindset will make you miss out on awesome things :p Packet Flier's hard drums chart as it stands now is a blast to play :)
    edited September 2009
    socrstopr;3026596 said:
    That kind of mindset will make you miss out on awesome things :p Packet Flier's hard drums chart as it stands now is a blast to play :)
    Oh believe me, I'll play these on expert (or die trying). But if I die too much, I may need to put 'No Fail' on so I can enjoy the entire song instead of just a snippet.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited September 2009
    socrstopr;3026596 said:
    Kind of off-topic but I hope RA and other RBN authors create some fun Hard charts for those of us that can't handle the hardest stuff on Expert guitar/drums.

I feel that HMX dumbs down the charts a little too much for Hard on the devil-tiered songs, with the only real exception being Visions. I recently played GHII for the first time ever (it was about 12 bucks at Gamestop. LOL) and the Hard charts were very fun compared to Rock Band's.
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Sweet, I'll check this out. Can't wait to get my butt kicked on drums multiple times. The drummer in this band is sick! :D
    edited September 2009
    Thanks! Yeah, Cam's quite the drummer. Check out this video of him tracking the drums for "Packet Flyer".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHljGLwdwz4
  • Rise 2 FallRise 2 Fall Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    awesome! love yo stuff! :D
  • edited September 2009
    AaronHORSE;3032544 said:
    Thanks! Yeah, Cam's quite the drummer. Check out this video of him tracking the drums for "Packet Flyer".

Whoa that's totally badass! Not the best video quality though :p

Loved your other videos aswell!
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I've looked at the chart for Packet Filer, and I've gotta say, your drummer is insane.
  • xXZeroOverrideXxxXZeroOverrideXx Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    AaronHORSE;3032544 said:

I thought I was good at drums...I'm gonna go cry now.
    edited September 2009
    lol Thanks guys!
  • Nickalos NNickalos N Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    xXZeroOverrideXx;3035812 said:
    I thought I was good at drums...I'm gonna go cry now.
    this is funny
  • StreamOfNathStreamOfNath Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Just wanted to drop in and say I'll be buying Packet Flier the day it's released.

Also I decided to grab your EP, and Heffer Exploder has this epic prog feel to it. Bring the entire 5 tracks to the RBN and I'll buy every track. Hell, I'd even pay full price ($2) for them (that being said, I can't speak for everyone there. But I would).
    edited September 2009
    We're definitely putting the full EP on the RBN, as well as the new song, "Soil", which we're about to release on myspace in the next few weeks (and which takes that prog feel to a whole new level).
    edited October 2009
    Update in the first post ;)
  • SwivleSwivle Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    I'm downloading it just because I love your band name. :D

After checking out your Myspace, I noticed you guys played with Norris and Aquila before. You all didn't happen to be invited to play in Ajax at Man With Target's last show, were you?
    edited October 2009
    Swivle;3161444 said:
    I'm downloading it just because I love your band name. :D

After checking out your Myspace, I noticed you guys played with Norris and Aquila before. You all didn't happen to be invited to play in Ajax at Man With Target's last show, were you?
    We've played with Aquila a bunch before, and yeah, we have some dates with them and with Norris coming up. I'm not sure about that Ajax show. If it's a past show, no we weren't there lol If it's an upcoming show, Matt does all our booking lol
  • SwivleSwivle Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Oh ok, yea it was a couple months ago. Just thought I'd mention it because I saw Norris and Aquila there, and my guitar teacher was Man With Target's bassist before they broke up, in case he knows you guys.
    edited October 2009
    Swivle;3162859 said:
    Oh ok, yea it was a couple months ago. Just thought I'd mention it because I saw Norris and Aquila there, and my guitar teacher was Man With Target's bassist before they broke up, in case he knows you guys.
    Ah, cool. Yeah, the name sounds familiar, but probably just from hearing them mentioned. I don't think we've ever played with them.

But yeah, we've played with Aquila a bunch when they lived around here, and Richard (one of our guitarists) used to be in Norris.
  • RHCPgroupie42RHCPgroupie42 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    im curious. Does Cam use triggers when he plays.
    He's ungodly fast
  • SHPhr34kSHPhr34k Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    As far as I know, only on kicks. He's just ridiculously fast.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse is going to finally get some company on my list of songs that I will NEVER beat on Expert Drums.

Guitar sounds insane on all of the TH songs as well.
    edited October 2009
    Cam sometimes uses triggers on his kick live, sometimes not. There's some sample-replacement on the studio recordings, but he can pull it off without.

Here's us recording "Packet Flyer" featuring lots of clips of Cam with no triggers, just the camera mic in the room:

Terrorhorse - Studio Vid

Here's a new update from us!

Including new 8-strings!

We've put together a video update to show people the work we have done so far on our full-length album (so far we're nearing completion of the writing process).

YouTube - TERRORHORSE - Video Blog #1
  • TrogdonTrogdon Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Their font is one I've seen online...