What's the beef re: no Eleanor Rigby?

skysawskysaw Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I understand people wanting their most beloved songs to be in the game, but why does this song come up so often in this context. YES, it's a fantastic song, but...

The song was scored for eight instruments as follows:

Four violins
Two violas
Two cellos

That's it, folks. No guitar. No bass. No drums. How exactly do you want this song to play out in the game?

Just some gentle ribbing, please don't get offended. And at least no one is calling for Revolution #9 for DLC :D

Comments

• broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited September 2009
    at sometime or another i bet it will be in the game...........we have had songs w/o vocals havent we? They would probably chart the violins/violas/cellos on guitar/bass, vox is a gimmie, and it would just be minus drums. Besides it would be a great song for vocalists.
  • oRabbitoRabbit Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    skysaw;3021136 said:
    And at least no one is calling for Revolution #9 for DLC :D
    I would totally buy that...it would be a mess of fun.
  • skysawskysaw Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    broncosfan06;3021327 said:
    at sometime or another i bet it will be in the game...........we have had songs w/o vocals havent we? They would probably chart the violins/violas/cellos on guitar/bass, vox is a gimmie, and it would just be minus drums. Besides it would be a great song for vocalists.
    Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind at all seeing it in the game, in whatever fashion they make it work. I'm just wondering why some people actually seem amazed and/or outraged (slight hyperbole on my part) that it's not in place.

I'm sure we see it before #9, Wild Honey Pie, or You Know My Name Look Up My Number