The Beatles: Rock Band Issues

edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Welcome to the Beatles: Rock Band issues thread. We're looking for any flaws you may find in the game. anything your having trouble with the most. As a Rock Band support agent, i can also help with anything your having trouble with right here. please be aware however, that time is limited. so please be patient while waiting for a response. for any warranty replacement, or guestions regarding equipment defects, game defects, or anything in which you would feel you need to speak with a Rock Band customer service agent. feel free to contact Rock Band warranty and support at 650-628-1001 and choose option 1.

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited September 2009
    I have a guestion.

Where do babys come from?
  • harveyglobetrotharveyglobetrot Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Ehfahq;3021739 said:
    I have a guestion.

Where do babys come from?
    I believe this will answer your question.
  • greenyfortehwingreenyfortehwin Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    My beatles preorder came with GH: Smash ihits drum sticks
  • thjimmythjimmy Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for being proactive in addressing any Beatles issues. We appreciate it.
  • edited September 2009
    where did you pre-order the beatles that the GH sticks came with
  • greenyfortehwingreenyfortehwin Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    ken_rb_support;3021874 said:
    where did you pre-order the beatles that the GH sticks came with
    gamestop naturally. I asked for free songs and got drumsticks.
  • ParodygmParodygm Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    harveyglobetrot;3021753 said:
    I believe this will answer your question.
    Awesome. :D
  • edited September 2009
    greenyfortehwin;3021900 said:
    gamestop naturally. I asked for free songs and got drumsticks.
    although thats wierd and kinda funny. gamestop has been doing some pretty weird things lately. none of there codes work for some reason. and we are actually working to resolve the issue. if you didn't recieve a code. give us a call and we would be glad to hep you out. i believe we will be sending out new codes in a day or two. so if your codes don't work. call in and we'll walk you through what you need to do to get started.
  • NathanNRTNathanNRT Unsigned
    edited September 2009
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I really can't tell if this is a serious thread, but I'll still post my issues I've experienced. I'm on the PS3 version.

The only two things are:

1. When you have Friends selected as your default leaderboard, in quickplay it will just show my scores, and not my friends' scores.

2. Also in quickplay, I cannot use the blue fret to switch between guitar scores and bass scores as it says I can. I'm playing on a GHWT guitar, but that shouldn't make a difference as all the other menu functions (such as the yellow fret goes to the next category) all work.
  • Opus PenguinOpus Penguin Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    This may be hard to explain ... On the screen where everyone joins, I see two entries under one controller (Guitar marked with a (1) and another with a (4), where vocals will be marked as a (2) and bass is a (3) ). I only have drums, mic, and one guitar controller set up. So it appears that 4 controllers are on when only three are. I verified the other controllers were actually turned off so as not to interfere. I do have 3 mics hooked up but this mystery entry always appears under the guitar controller. This doesn't seem to be an issue but confusing when trying to join. Why does this happen? I can try and get a picture.
  • spicorrspicorr Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Surely this thread isn't for real. How could you employ someone who has terrible grammar and can't spell to be your "support agent"?
  • edited September 2009
    Hey gang. I'm not entirely sure what's going on up in the OP, but in the interest of playing it safe I'm closing this thread until I get things sorted out.

In the meantime if anyone has any questions or comments about The Beatles: Rock Band you should know that there are several channels open to you. You can contact HMX / EA through the following channels:

1) The Tech Support forum right here on RockBand.com. This will put you in touch with other users to find solutions.
    2) PM any of the HMX crew here on the forums. We'll have an HMX tag a the beginning of our names just like you see in my username.
    3) The Support tab right at the bottom of the forums. This will direct you to EA, who handles all hardware issues and returns.

I hope that info helps. Rock on!
    -HMXhenry
This discussion has been closed.