Beatles too awesome for the 360?

johnnywcjohnnywc Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Got TBRB yesterday, finished career mode on expert drums last night... awesome game!

But.... woke up this morning and was greeted with the RROD (my first!). Looks like the ol' Xbox couldn't handle the power of the Beatles... :)

Now... what to do for 2 weeks... hmmmmm.....

Comments

• BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited September 2009
    That sucks, man. Sorry to hear that.
  • greenyfortehwingreenyfortehwin Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    johnnywc;3021941 said:
    Got TBRB yesterday, finished career mode on expert drums last night... awesome game!

But.... woke up this morning and was greeted with the RROD (my first!). Looks like the ol' Xbox couldn't handle the power of the Beatles... :)

Now... what to do for 2 weeks... hmmmmm.....
    buy a new one, return it when old one returns. Places with (AMG CUSTOMER IS RIGHT) mentality will do this for you such as bestbuy or walmart
  • gdillygdilly Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    At least you got to play and complete the story mode before it happened. Imagine if it happened during the first song.

If that's you first RRoD your doing good, I'm on my 4th.
  • west siidewest siide Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    A friend of mine got RROD's last night after loading the disc and watching the intro only...and never got a chance to play one song!

Now that, people, is BRUTAL.
  • TurboStitchCWTurboStitchCW Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    i didn't get the RRoD, but my 360 froze....twice! After I was finished with the story mode, I was doing the drum stuff, and that's when it happened....still no RRoD, and I bought my 360 in Nov 07 used!
  • dragonflyrdragonflyr Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    west siide;3022017 said:
    A friend of mine got RROD's last night after loading the disc and watching the intro only...and never got a chance to play one song!

Now that, people, is BRUTAL.
    yeah ... that is tragic!

man .. those 360's sure now how to crap out (i'm not slammin them, no console war here ... i'm just saying). when it was my time to get a system, that played a major part in the decision. now, if i could only have xbox live with the stability of the ps3, all would be perfect!!

anyway .. some rough stories here ...
  • BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited September 2009
    TurboStitchCW;3022018 said:
    i didn't get the RRoD, but my 360 froze....twice! After I was finished with the story mode, I was doing the drum stuff, and that's when it happened....still no RRoD, and I bought my 360 in Nov 07 used!
    If it's freezing, the RRoD is coming soon. That's the MS guarantee.