Thank goodness TB:RB is my first time

AthenaBastAthenaBast Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Well, ho-ly poo!

I was so exhausted after getting up early and then lugging the monster to work that it just sat there in front of the television for about 4 hours while I napped.

I nearly broke my drums leg stands trying to put the dang thing together. I'd recommend putting the assembly instructions on top of the pieces, not underneath it all. I had it all together by the time I noticed.

The mic stand is awesome.

Anywhoozles, while I had bought the Rock Band games before Beatles, I didn't play them because I was waiting for the Beatles instruments and he's where the thank goodness comes in.

This game is so easy it get into and the drum tutorial thing is really cool although very frustrating in a good way.

I think I'm just going to go through it all on easy/no fail to get accustomed to it all.

Thank you Harmonix for making a game that really is something special.

Comments

• 1Eddy2131Eddy213 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    True dat. Great game. My dad bought it for me because he likes the beatles more then I do. lol.
  • Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    It gets better and the addiction just grows.
  • AthenaBastAthenaBast Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Moony_Lupin;3022958 said:
    I already made a wishlist of DLC that's already out for when I have the points/money.

I'm a little stuck in making a band with RB2 out the characters I made. Ditto for RB1.

I'm going to play some more Beatles tonight. Fake my way through it. What the videos just doesn't do the thing justice once you're playing it.
  • iceman345iceman345 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Just so you know you can import the majority (55 of th 58) of the RB1 songs into RB2 all you have to do is go to options and then find the thing that says export and it will ask you to pay 5 dollars or 400 MSP depending on which system your on.
    edited September 2009
    iceman345;3023370 said:
    Just so you know you can import the majority (55 of th 58) of the RB1 songs into RB2 all you have to do is go to options and then find the thing that says export and it will ask you to pay 5 dollars or 400 MSP depending on which system your on.
    Yeah, I know. I just don't have the money to buy MSP right now. *sigh*:(

Still doesn't mean I don't want the achievements from the first game. I will consider it my theatre tour.
  • Lawl01Lawl01 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Moony_Lupin;3022958 said:
    Exactly.

Just wait until more DLC starts to come in, once you buy your first song, you are going to want more. It's sort of like a drug, you'll crave it, start asking for song X to appear in game and get really annoyed at people who don't have any DLC. Or not. ;)
  • 1Eddy2131Eddy213 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I got All You Need Is love the day it came out on DLC. I had some extra ms points....
    edited September 2009
    Lawl01;3025595 said:
    Exactly.

Just wait until more DLC starts to come in, once you buy your first song, you are going to want more. It's sort of like a drug, you'll crave it, start asking for song X to appear in game and get really annoyed at people who don't have any DLC. Or not. ;)
    I'm going to try and limit myself to one card a paycheck. First song will be All You Need is Love.

After that, I'm just going to go down the list I made (that I update each Friday).

Thank goodness for TB:RB cuz it made me get all the RB and an Xbox 360 this year.