My only complaint about Beatles Rockband

JasonDLTJasonDLT Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
It was over so quickly....4 hrs and the story is complete. :o

I just wanted to say fantastic job HMX...loved every minute of it.

Comments

• CroqCroq Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Me too, and I'll keep loving it for a long time to come. I can't ever see getting tired of Beatles songs!!!
  • mazeltomtom19mazeltomtom19 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    JasonDLT;3023360 said:
    It was over so quickly....4 hrs and the story is complete. :o

I just wanted to say fantastic job HMX...loved every minute of it.
    I don't think that's a valid complaint. I'm gonna play this game over and over again until the disc explodes, even if it is a quick game.
  • TheWalrusIsMeTheWalrusIsMe Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    The only complaint I have is that the screaming girls at the Budokan are white. Because of that, I am burning the game at the stake.
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited September 2009
    TheWalrusIsMe;3024238 said:
    The only complaint I have is that the screaming girls at the Budokan are white. Because of that, I am burning the game at the stake.
    Fans were a big problem for me. I swear the same girl was at everyone of the early live shows, I was so happy when a guard finally tackled her. Also there was like 1 asian chick visible in the foreground of budokan.
  • ktmasonktmason Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I agree about the shortness of it.....we better be able to add the dlc to the story mode....gonna get pissed if we cant..

Also found it a little harder to play than I anticipated. Anybody found that also?
  • bpc908bpc908 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    they aren't white, they are Japanese
  • bylim5bylim5 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    It's fashionable for asians to look pale/white like how in the west people like being tanned. heheh. :p

but yeah, its a stupid mistake
  • prowlingDeadprowlingDead Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    ktmason;3026218 said:
    Also found it a little harder to play than I anticipated. Anybody found that also?
    I found the drums to be more difficult and enjoyable, I wasn't really looking forward to the drums since it always seemed ringo liked the constant cymbal, but I loved the game on the drums, can't say much about the guitar because my Rock band 2 guitar started double strumming about 3 songs in, and my rock band 1 guitar barely registers the strum, so I have to use the crappy explorer, So the guitar is going to be a lot more difficult than I expected. to add note to difficulty the Achievments are a lot more involved and difficult than I originally expected. otherwise I really don't have any complaints, the Shortness doesn't really bother me, because of knowing that DLC is coming, unlike other band games, I just wish we didn't have to wait a month in between, but who knows maybe HMX may suprise us with a few singles before that time.
  • esquehillesquehill Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Why doesn't anyone have DLC? Morons! :D
  • KingfishKingfish Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    ktmason;3026218 said:
    I agree about the shortness of it.....we better be able to add the dlc to the story mode....gonna get pissed if we cant..

Anyone with a 360 checked to see if the one DLC we got so far shows in the game as another 'challenge'?