The Beatles Rock Band Friend Codes

Comments

• JoJofromTucsonJoJofromTucson Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    azcoyotedog;3063366 said:
    I would enjoy playing TB:RB online with other Wii users. I'm still playing guitar on easy mode (feel like I'm the only person doing that). :) Hopefully I'll move up to medium, someday? LOL
    FC 2445-1691-9230 (newbie)
    Hi coyote -

I have added you, go ahead and add me, I look forward to playing with you.
  • mgcamachomgcamacho Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Just added everyone in this list (also the last ones), hoping you to add me ;)
  • azcoyotedogazcoyotedog Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    JoJofromTucson;3063530 said:
    Hi coyote -

I have added you, go ahead and add me, I look forward to playing with you.
    Just added you! Now, how do you invite someone to play online?
    edited September 2009
    mgcamacho;3063691 said:
    Just added everyone in this list (also the last ones), hoping you to add me ;)
    You're added! Thanks!!
    edited September 2009
    Just a reminder to anyone here, I'm a newbie and I'm playing guitar on easy mode until I get better at this. If that's gonna cause a problem in online play, please don't add and/or invite me...I wouldn't want to ruin your score? Thank you!
    edited September 2009
    azcoyotedog;3063884 said:
    Just a reminder to anyone here, I'm a newbie and I'm playing guitar on easy mode until I get better at this. If that's gonna cause a problem in online play, please don't add and/or invite me...I wouldn't want to ruin your score? Thank you!
    Hey, sorry, but my connection went down right in that moment.
  • varsasvarsas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
  • Beatlemania94Beatlemania94 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys and girls could you please add me
    TB:RBWii:2659-9176-2620
    thanks
    edited September 2009
    Hey, I've added you. Go ahead and add me!
  • Master BlasterMaster Blaster Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Drewbyus P (1);3061969 said:
    hey hey

My FC is 0254-7368-0413

play expert git/bass and hard/exp drums

add me - i'm lonely!!
    I added you Drew
    edited September 2009
    I have added everyone so far, please ensure to add me, FC is in Sig
    edited September 2009
    Master Blaster;3064408 said:
    I have added everyone so far, please ensure to add me, FC is in Sig
    Oz, I added you, add me when you have the chance.
  • InzaniumInzanium Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys please add me I would love to jam
    I have added most of you on this page so add me please and will rock lol

Vocals hard guitar hard bass
    My FC
    (inzadium)
    (Beatles FC) 0426-5355-5777
  • InzaniumInzanium Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    My Friend code is 0426-5355-5777
    I added for TBRB

Jo Jo
    Kanaka500
    KC_BFG94
    Mark Jones
    mgeamacho
    nr4
    Oz
    Varsas
    Coyotedog
    SEvans777
    Hippojay
    ect..
    edited September 2009
    Hey, is anyone else having trouble connecting with a friend on TB:RB wii? Online random play works fine, but I cannot connect with any friends thru invites? It's driving me to drink! There must be something I am doing wrong. Any advice?

Thanks!
    edited September 2009
    JoJofromTucson;3066786 said:
    Hey, is anyone else having trouble connecting with a friend on TB:RB wii? Online random play works fine, but I cannot connect with any friends thru invites? It's driving me to drink! There must be something I am doing wrong. Any advice?

Thanks!
    Me neither. I can't connect to any friend game, only random play and that sucks.
  • Teece11Teece11 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Hi Guys,

finally managed to register on here after a load of '500 application error' problems with the registration page. Anyhow, I've added some of you already (and some of you have added me, thanks) - handle is Teece, FC is 0469-4845-7323. Just getting to grips with medium guitar.
  • Beatlemania94Beatlemania94 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Hey i've tried to add most but can you all please add me
    TB:RB wii code:2659-9176-2620
    thanks
    edited September 2009
    JoJofromTucson;3066786 said:

Thanks!
    I think the reason you're having trouble is that the person who invited you has left the session that they started when they invited you.

If you send an invite then you need to wait there for people to accept; if not then when they attempt to accept they will find you've closed the session.

I think it's good practice to wait about 5 minutes for people to accept invites because that should be enough time for people to finish or quit their existing game to join yours.

Updated the lists on page 4 and http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3056935#post3056935
    edited September 2009
    varsas;3070403 said:
    If you send an invite then you need to wait there for people to accept; if not then when they attempt to accept they will find you've closed the session.

I think it's good practice to wait about 5 minutes for people to accept invites because that should be enough time for people to finish or quit their existing game to join yours.

Varsas, thanks for the reply. To make sure I understand, so, once you select Invite Friend, that's when the session is started. If you move out of that screen or start to play another song in Quickplay or whatever, it cancels the session? I see.......

I agree with the 5 minute wait rule, so that the other person can finish their song..

Over the past weekend, me and mgcamacho couldnt seem to hook up to play, we kept inviting each other, but could not get into the session. It seemed to me to almost be a connection issue as if it was trying to connect, but couldnt. I'll try this next time, patience is a virtue!

I wish the instructions or documentation were clearer on certain aspects of the game....

Thanks again Varsas.
    edited September 2009
    Yes I think that that is how the system works. When one enters Online Quick Play and joins in as an instrument the invite (via the blue fret) and find more players (via the yellow fret) options are then available so I think that is essentially starting an online session as the host. One then needs to wait for invitees to accept invitations and join in before continuing to the next screen.

This is my understanding through the invitations that have succeeded and failed.
    edited September 2009
    Hi Varsas, good explanation, I will try this the next opportunity I get.
  • Carlo5Carlo5 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    HI guys, I´m new here but anyway, I was looking for people to play with and I guess this is the perfect place for it.
    I've added a lot of people from the list so if you could add me as well please, I´m really looking forward to play with you guys ;)

FC: 0641-2839-3914
    edited September 2009
    Added. If anyone finds that a code does not work then please let me know and I will highlight it in the list!
    edited September 2009
    Carlo5;3073769 said:
    HI guys, I´m new here but anyway, I was looking for people to play with and I guess this is the perfect place for it.
    I've added a lot of people from the list so if you could add me as well please, I´m really looking forward to play with you guys ;)

Carlo, I have added you, look fwd to seeing you online.
  • esquehillesquehill Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    JoJofromTucson;3070468 said:

I wish the instructions or documentation were clearer on certain aspects of the game....

Thanks again Varsas.
    There are a few TCP and UDP ports that have to be opened/forwarded
    to your game console in order for invites/accepts to work; look near
    the back of the book that came with the game disk. (and the ports
    vary depending on whether you're on xbox,ps3,or wii.) Another
    alternative is to put your game console in the DMZ; fully exposed
    to internet traffic.
    edited September 2009
    Carlo5;3073769 said:

Carlo, sorry I had to cut that friend session short just now, had to handle an slight emergency with the kids.

That was fun! That's the first time I was able to succesfully get a invite to work (made some suggested changes to the wii ip address). I hope to play with you again soon when I have some free time.

Carlo's a great drummer here, people! I know good drummers are scarce around here, so friend him! :)
  • Carlo5Carlo5 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    JoJofromTucson;3076838 said:
    Carlo, sorry I had to cut that friend session short just now, had to handle an slight emergency with the kids.

That was fun! That's the first time I was able to succesfully get a invite to work (made some suggested changes to the wii ip address). I hope to play with you again soon when I have some free time.

Carlo's a great drummer here, people! I know good drummers are scarce around here, so friend him! :)
    Wow, thanks a lot man! It was the first time I was able to play online as well. I hope to see you again soon, that was really fun!

I also play expert guitar and bass but I don't have any problem playing with people on other difficulties so please feel free to add me ;)
    edited September 2009
    Carlo5;3073769 said:

I've added you Carlo
    edited September 2009
    Hey -

Just a quick note to Inzanium and Carlo5, with whom I played in separate friend invite sessions last night, both of them were a blast to play with!

I like the friend session better than the plain old multipayer because you can develop a comfort level with people's song selection and playing styles without having to be concerned wth not playing well and getting booted, or just bad etiquette in general.

I felt that I could play without worrying about going into beatlemania at exactly the right time, or trying a new fret fingering technique without getting booted after the sog because I missed more notes that they would have liked.

I have recently moved up to hard bass from medium, and now am using super speed on hard to try to get ready for the jump to expert. Needless to say, it has not been smooth going yet, but it's getting better all the time :)

Anyhow, I really look forward to continuing to play with Inz and Carlo, and working with other new friends to get better at this game, while having a sh**load of fun. How can Beatles songs not be fun?