WWE Wrestler/Fozzy Frontman Chris Jericho Plays RB

CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
edited September 2009 in Rock Band
http://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/3904734513

Plus he's on everything VH1 does, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind licensing something to another Viacom company. HMX get on the Fozzy NAO!

Comments

• SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    DaronMalakianXVII said:
    BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF JERICHO!!!

What do you guys think of Jerishow?
    Y2J = EPIC WIN :D

Big show = EPIC BORING/SLOW FAIL :(

It was better when Edge was Jerichos partner

I'm hoping they will drop the unified tag titles to Hart Dynasty or Legacy pretty soon

Oh and Jerichos theme song in RB would be a buy from me btw
  • HauntingYourKidsHauntingYourKids Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3025705 said:
    Big show = EPIC BORING/SLOW FAIL :(
    Says the guy who has the same name as the wrestler who got an uncontrollable case of the giggles at the bump of his career.

Anyway, if Jericho is a Rock Band player, there's a good chance he knows of the Rock Band Network. We may get some Fozzy after all.
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited September 2009
    Plus he's a HUGE Maiden and Anvil fan. I'm glad he is satisfied with the music selection in the game.
    edited September 2009
    HauntingYourKids said:
    Says the guy who has the same name as the wrestler who got an uncontrollable case of the giggles at the bump of his career.

Anyway, if Jericho is a Rock Band player, there's a good chance he knows of the Rock Band Network. We may get some Fozzy after all.
    I just think Snitskys a hilarious sounding name tbh
  • DaronMalakianXVIIDaronMalakianXVII Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    CM Punk vs Undertaker is gonna be insane, still can't figure out how that beastly match is gonna end.

Off topic here but I don't care.
  • HPLabonteHPLabonte Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Bring on Jericho's theme as DLC!!!
    edited September 2009
    DaronMalakianXVII;3025744 said:
    CM Punk vs Undertaker is gonna be insane, still can't figure out how that beastly match is gonna end.

Off topic here but I don't care.
    All I have to say about that is

The Undertaker that S.O.B. better not win and make CM punks 3rd world title reign a short one

As far as I know The Undertaker has never tapped out , EVER and his win loss ratio is like 99 to 1 and this match is The Undertakers return match? CM Punk is basically screwed and I know it and if CM Punk loses I will be PISSED

If he does and ruins this title reign I will be pissed and will in fact be making him into a pony princess in SVR2010

He will look like THIS in my SVR 2010 if he wins this sunday
    281 x 741 - 27K
  • ThunderCurlsThunderCurls Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    hardcore wrestling fans are hilarious
    edited September 2009
    Why do you say that?

Let me guess , the usual "Durr its fake go watch UFC instead" arguement?

We all know that and none of us care either , its the best thing on TV
  • ThunderCurlsThunderCurls Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3025946 said:
    Why do you say that?

Let me guess , the usual "Durr its fake go watch UFC instead" arguement?

We all know that and none of us care either , its the best thing on TV
    no no, I watch it too. But the HARDCORE fans.

like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2Kuajw3S8
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited September 2009
    ThunderCurls;3025954 said:

like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2Kuajw3S8
    Oh god that was a bad movie. Thanks for making me remember it.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3025913 said:
    All I have to say about that is

The Undertaker that S.O.B. better not win and make CM punks 3rd world title reign a short one

As far as I know The Undertaker has never tapped out , EVER and his win loss ratio is like 99 to 1 and this match is The Undertakers return match? CM Punk is basically screwed and I know it and if CM Punk loses I will be PISSED

If he does and ruins this title reign I will be pissed and will in fact be making him into a pony princess in SVR2010

He will look like THIS in my SVR 2010 if he wins this sunday
    hey dont hate on the dead man :P
    but i gotta say, thats an HILLARIOUS image of undertaker :D
    edited September 2009
    solidsnakejt said:
    hey dont hate on the dead man :P
    but i gotta say, thats an HILLARIOUS image of undertaker :D
    CM Punk is my favorite , and this is the 1st time hes won the world heavyweight championship without the help of the MITB contract

I want this title reign hes having right now to last at least 2 months I mean sheesh , can't the guy FINALLY have a 100% super legit world title run?

Anyone who would end CM Punks 1st completely legit world title reign on its 1st defense = I would hate on them , ALOT

Stupid undertaker booking... what all with him winning 99% of the time and never putting anyone over
  • OJDidItOJDidIt Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Alvarado6411;3025729 said:
    Plus he's a HUGE Maiden and Anvil fan. I'm glad he is satisfied with the music selection in the game.
    I wouldn't mind getting Fozzy's cover of 'The Prisoner' on DLC. And coming from one of the biggest Maiden fans out there, it pains me to say the next sentence. I may actually prefer it to the original.
  • kaneruleskanerules Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Oh god, would I ever LOVE to have Fozzy's entire Happenstance album. I listened to that thing front to back countless times! :D
  • FickAwesomeFickAwesome Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Wow, this is not the response I would have expected to a wrestling based thread in this forum.
    edited September 2009
    RB needs to get some deals going with the WWE

Not just Jericho & Fozzy but all the WWE

I would love to have these WWE related songs on RB :

Adelitas way - Invincible (WWE Superstars theme)
    DX theme song
    Killswitch engage - This fire (CM Punk theme)
    Alter Bridge - Metalingus (Edge theme)
    Papa roach - To be loved (RAW theme)

Mostly the above listed ones , but even these :
    "This ain't no make beleive" (John Morrisons theme)
    Story of the year - Just close your eyes (Christian theme)
    "On your knees" (Jack Swagger theme song)
    Evan Bournes theme song
    Motorhead - The game (HHH theme 1)
    Motorhead - King of kings (HHH theme 2)
    Rev Theory - Voices (Randy Ortons theme)
    Chris Jerichos theme song

The list goes on and on and on , the WWE has plenty of music that would be fun in RB , especially if you extend to PPV themes and songs from the WWE games then theres stuff like "Down from the sky" by Trivium (SVR2010) and "All nightmare long" (Some PPV I forgot which one) and stuff
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    As if there weren't enough reasons to like Chris Jericho as it is. The guy's a genius on the mic and a talented wrestler in the ring.
  • o1skinneejo1skinneej Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Wrestling used to be so much better. Better stories, better acting, just all around better. Plus, I remember when they used to wrestle. TNA is making some headway, but right before the WWF became the WWE is when it all went down the toilet, IMO! I miss The Rock.....and Bret Hart.

I do like Jericho though. He's always been funny, trained with the Groundlings, and Fozzy's a pretty decent band. Wouldn't mind having some of their music in RB.
  • LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    The Beatles are Chris Jericho's favourite band, so this isn't surprising.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited September 2009
    ThunderCurls;3025954 said:
    You realize that the typical "hardcore" wrestling fans are the ones that are well aware that it's fake and analyze other elements aside from "OMG PUNK IS T3H JERK!1!"
  • MourganDespanaMourganDespana Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3025973 said:
    CM Punk is my favorite , and this is the 1st time hes won the world heavyweight championship without the help of the MITB contract

I want this title reign hes having right now to last at least 2 months I mean sheesh , can't the guy FINALLY have a 100% super legit world title run?

Anyone who would end CM Punks 1st completely legit world title reign on its 1st defense = I would hate on them , ALOT

Stupid undertaker booking... what all with him winning 99% of the time and never putting anyone over
    Would you wrather have taker win the first match or the last match?
  • MourganDespanaMourganDespana Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    T-Hybrid;3026552 said:
    You realize that the typical "hardcore" wrestling fans are the ones that are well aware that it's fake and analyze other elements aside from "OMG PUNK IS T3H JERK!1!"
    Totally correct. I go to a site like that. We even do prediction threads.
  • alex_rbalex_rb Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Jericho is awesome and him playing Beatles Rock Band is awesome too. Can't wait for Breaking Point this Sunday in Montreal!!!!
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Hes been playing rythem games since GH1 came out. Hes talked about it a few times on Bubba's show.

Jericho is the best wrestler today.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Ehfahq;3026712 said:
    Hes been playing rythem games since GH1 came out. Hes talked about it a few times on Bubba's show.

Jericho is the best wrestler today.
    Now that I did not know. That's awesome.

This thread has gotten a far better response than I expected. I kinda expected alot of anti wrestling comments like "OMG It soo fake watch UFC!!! It has no ex-wrestlers in it!!! Definitely not the world champion!!!"
    edited September 2009
    MourganDespana said:
    Would you wrather have taker win the first match or the last match?
    What do you mean? I'd rather he not win the title off Punk at all

I want punk to have the WHC title for a few months and then drop it to John Morrison thats what I would rather
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Punk needs to drop the title. Hes even worse than Orton. His last two runs were bad and this one is starting to stink.

Put the title on Jericho where it belongs.
  • idlephaseidlephase Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Snitsky;3026449 said:
    "On your knees" (Jack Swagger theme song)
    You could always play RATM - Testify :)
  • SmashManSmashMan Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    CCDaDon;3027175 said:
    Now that I did not know. That's awesome.

This thread has gotten a far better response than I expected. I kinda expected alot of anti wrestling comments like "OMG It soo fake watch UFC!!! It has no ex-wrestlers in it!!! Definitely not the world champion!!!"
    I'm also surprised at the responses thus far. As for the age-old "It's fake!" argument, I've found that responding with "You watch movies/tv shows, don't you?" They're just as fake (from a scripting standpoint) as the dreaded professional wrestling. :p