Lack of Online Players

LennonNZLennonNZ Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I've had RB:TB for a number of days and so far I have only come across about 6 people online playing the game.. Is playing online region based (ie US people will only see US people) or should I find lots of people?

If I wait 5-10 mins someone pops up maybe but so far I have only had a 3 player band playing :-( This evening I've only found 5 people in total who have popped up :-(

Thanks

Comments

• ringorocks64ringorocks64 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I'd love to play online. The manual says that the directions are on the website, but I'm too impatient to look for them. How do I get the internet to hook up to it?
  • varsasvarsas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    On which system e.g. Wii are you playing?
  • edited September 2009
    ringorocks64;3026091 said:
    I'd love to play online. The manual says that the directions are on the website, but I'm too impatient to look for them. How do I get the internet to hook up to it?
    It's no different than any other game, but if you've never done that, just plug in a ethernet cable into your console, or go find a wireless connection and should be online, then you'll probably have to make an online account for your xbox/ps3/wii.
  • sgt_melinsgt_melin Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I dont have any trubel for find players, I pick quickplay and band. it dont have to wait long before all the spots are filled.
  • ShaggzShaggz Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I noticed the note about teaching people how to play online. I found it odd at first. But then I realized that they're probably loads of people who dont play online, or just bought a system for it because... it IS the beatles.

I just got mines! :D

Shaggz202 on xbox.
    add me. I play expert lead/bass, sometimes easy/med vocals. and hard/expert drums (when I get my new drumset since the last one died).
  • esquehillesquehill Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    I'm still practicing! See you online, maybe next week...
    Feel free to add my fc (let me know).
  • blcklmbblcklmb Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I've been waiting 10 minutes for someone to come play score duel with me.. maybe I should try solo/band quickplay instead. It could just be that the game only came out a few days ago; we might find more people online in the coming weeks.

Also, sorry if this is a little bit OT but is there any way of setting the difficulty level for online play? I'm tired of the few players I do get quitting on me halfway through because they can't keep up! I'm not even playing on expert.
  • wcarnationwcarnation Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Wouldn't mind a few PS3 players who have this and play it

There's like 2 people on my friends list that even play it (and all of them are from RB2 or family members).
  • baldassbatbaldassbat Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    I played with a friend from my list last night on PS3. I've tried a couple times to wait for players but got bored quickly.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I tried playing online the last two days, got two good runs through about 8 songs. It did take surprisingly long to find a full band. So far I haven't noticed any repeat people though.

If anyone wants to play with me on Xbox, I stick mostly to expert guitar/bass look me up, friend me, whatever and we'll play just make sure to let me know its TB:RB you want to play!

Gamertag: GooseisL00se
  • AtomicKnightAtomicKnight Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Ive had no issues finding people online in xbox live, but i'll assume most players either have never played online before, or want to practice or finish the game first.
  • AbcmsajAbcmsaj Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    there's no solo singers online :(
  • wcarnationwcarnation Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Still have yet to have a 4 person all Expert band going.

That 1,000,000 point achievement eludes me.
  • HocusPocusHocusPocus Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Well, it is still a bit early (after the release, that is). Most people are still probably doing some form of story mode.
  • varsasvarsas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    blcklmb;3026321 said:
    I've been waiting 10 minutes for someone to come play score duel with me.. maybe I should try solo/band quickplay instead. It could just be that the game only came out a few days ago; we might find more people online in the coming weeks.

Also, sorry if this is a little bit OT but is there any way of setting the difficulty level for online play? I'm tired of the few players I do get quitting on me halfway through because they can't keep up! I'm not even playing on expert.
    If you are playing Online Story then you choose your own difficulty. I know that if you play duel then you play at the same difficulty but I thought all other modes were up to the individual player.
  • gdillygdilly Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Give it a few days, everyones still enjoying the story mode solo. Once they finish up the online will be next.