Is it taking anyone else EXTREMELY long to connect to an online game?

HeyMykieHeyMykie Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
It takes like 10 minutes to get a band together, is no one playing (online or otherwise) or do you think the game needs a patch?

Comments

• MindOfJigsawMindOfJigsaw Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I have a habbit of only filling the other guitar slot, and no one joins drums or vocals.

Also, if I Eff up on a song for the first time, Everyone leaves.

It kinda makes me mad.
  • joepjensjoepjens Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    HeyMykie;3028312 said:
    It takes like 10 minutes to get a band together, is no one playing (online or otherwise) or do you think the game needs a patch?
    Something seems to be wrong with the matchmaking process. I think it needs a patch.
  • doubldowndoubldown Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I tried playing online for the first time today. Didn't find anything. :(
  • The Hungry SamuraiThe Hungry Samurai Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I haven't noticed anything too excessive, but it could just be the fact that the games still new and many people either a) didn't get the game yet (watch the match speed up as we approach the holidays) or b) are playing through the offline modes and features before yutzing around with online modes.
  • MinimaulMinimaul Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I played online yesterday and found stuff pretty quickly. It was joining a career mode and then just a quickplay. got some decent games in, although no one was talking or anything.

I'm not an GS/FC master so I just play to do 'well' and have FUN. I play expert drums except for 2-3 songs where I play hard.
  • JormJorm Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I tried online play the other night, it took a bit to get a group together, and no group ever held together for more than a couple of songs.

I'm not sure why people would bail out, maybe their expectations for other's skill level are impossibly high.

I'll probably try again later, but it wasn't a great first experience.