Will Wii and PS ever get All You Need IS Love?

BeatleJuzeBeatleJuze Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Or is it only for you lucky Xbox people? :mad:

Comments

• doubldowndoubldown Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    It's been said that it's only exclusive to Xbox for a limited time, much like other DLC for RB.
  • DeusTrinitasDeusTrinitas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Limited time exclusive. So, yes, Wii and PS3 will get it eventually.
  • silversteensilversteen Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    the more immediate question:
    How come the leaderboard on the official Beatles Rock Band site lists scores for "All you need is love" on PS3 and Wii???
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited September 2009
    silversteen;3034584 said:
    How come the leaderboard on the official Beatles Rock Band site lists scores for "All you need is love" on PS3 and Wii???
    As in, there are already scores?
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Will probably get it at the end of the month or around October.

note: If the money goes toward charity why the heck didn't it was release on all consoles they could had raised more money, ask me it sounds like someone wanted it to be exclusive for at least sometime.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    silversteen;3034584 said:
    It just appears that way, when really they are just the 360 scores. Switch between the 3 consoles and the leaderboard remains the same lineup. At least that's what it does for me.
  • silversteensilversteen Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    justintimeROA;3035073 said:
    It just appears that way, when really they are just the 360 scores. Switch between the 3 consoles and the leaderboard remains the same lineup. At least that's what it does for me.
    weird. you are right. but I am right too. when you click 'the leaderboards' and choose All You Need Is Love all the scores for the consoles are exactly the same. BUT if you click 'the music' and choose All You Need Is Love the scores are different for the consoles. (@HMX: explanation please!)
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    PS and Wii will get it on December 9.
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    im guessing hmx staff are already have love and dont need it any more :D
  • Martipin12Martipin12 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Is December 28 and we not get All you need is love YET!!!!!!!!!!!:(
  • nbalive2005nbalive2005 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Patience, its probably a good sign for MMT coming out as a full album.
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    The wii and ps3 will get All you need is love when magical mystery tour comes out
  • catdogtncatdogtn Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    dec... 9th is long past and WII did not get it
  • PepperlandPepperland Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    There are so many threads on this, all of these people (like me) that can't get All You Need Is Love. Maybe the January album is MMT. I'd like to get an answer.
  • beatlesfan1987beatlesfan1987 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    It would probably come out with the release of the magical mystery tour album
  • tcole6tcole6 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    beatlesfan1987;3381831 said:
    It would probably come out with the release of the magical mystery tour album
    Yeah, we've heard that before, and believe me it would be great news if we had any evidence whatsoever that was the case.

I find it hard to believe that we've heard nothing from HMX with regards to future Beatles DLC. Even a small post with "more is coming" would be great! You there HMXHenry? :) Toss us Bulldogs a bone....
  • darkpowrjddarkpowrjd Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Hell, while we're at it, let us know if you're ever going to let us export the track list so we can play the songs on Rock Band 2. Why does it HAVE to be a "separate game"?

Perhaps, along with that, they might BE trying to figure out how to let us do that AND play the DLC on Rock Band 2. I'm hoping so. Perhaps THAT'S why there hasn't been any more DLC: the game hasn't done as well as HMX was hoping (because of the whole "it's supposed to be a separate game" thing).
  • panch321panch321 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    darkpowrjd;3382646 said:
    Hell, while we're at it, let us know if you're ever going to let us export the track list so we can play the songs on Rock Band 2. Why does it HAVE to be a "separate game"?

Perhaps, along with that, they might BE trying to figure out how to let us do that AND play the DLC on Rock Band 2. I'm hoping so. Perhaps THAT'S why there hasn't been any more DLC: the game hasn't done as well as HMX was hoping (because of the whole "it's supposed to be a separate game" thing).
    This is never, ever going to happen. Seriously, I think there's a bigger chance of a Beatles reunion concert than HMX to "figure out how" to let us play Beatles in RB2 (I'll give you a hint. There's nothing to figure out, they just don't want us to play these tracks in RB2)

edit for topic: this is an old thread. I like the idea of "All You Need is Love" being in a coming MMT DLC
  • CyanFunkCyanFunk Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Love isn't all the PS3 and Wii needs, clearly.
  • darkpowrjddarkpowrjd Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    panch321;3382870 said:
    This is never, ever going to happen. Seriously, I think there's a bigger chance of a Beatles reunion concert than HMX to "figure out how" to let us play Beatles in RB2 (I'll give you a hint. There's nothing to figure out, they just don't want us to play these tracks in RB2)

edit for topic: this is an old thread. I like the idea of "All You Need is Love" being in a coming MMT DLC
    They don't want for people to just export the tracks then trade the disc into Gamestop, or do a Gamefly thing and just export the tracks.

I mean, look at the excuses they gave us as to the reason. First came the whole "harmony vocal parts" being the reason, but an update to RB2 can help that, and it's not like any other band did that (Metallica is another band that did that, too).

Then the Beatles are "too iconic", No offense to Beatles fans, but what about people like Michael Jackson, The Doors, The Who, and The Stones? All of THEM were iconic in their own way.This is all an opinion, I know, but it begs to be asked: is this a legit reason?

Reason is that either whoever is giving them the rights to the catalog are being huge douchebags about it, or they are trying to keep copies out of the used racks at Gamestop. Personally, I'm surprised that there isn't more people talking about why this isn't even being looked at, because we all know the reason, and we all know it's BS. HMX needs to seriously think about doing this at some point, or less and less copies are going to be sold. Perhaps do this the way the 20 bonus songs for RB2 were done (or how Lego RB does it, I think), and then update RB2 to include the gameplay stuff and allow the use of the DLC.

As for the DLC itself, I would suppose that it would be with the album DLC, though I do agree that it's lame that nothing is even brought up from HMX about it (and it was tacky that 360 owners were the only ones allowed to donate to DWB through this method).
    CyanFunk said:

And cleary all you need is to not bring the console war into this.
  • RawrsomesauceRawrsomesauce Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I was wondering about All You Need Is Love too. But its confirmed we're getting an album next month?
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Nothing is confirmed. Only speculation.
  • RawrsomesauceRawrsomesauce Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    PleasePleaseMeat;3384930 said:
    Nothing is confirmed. Only speculation.
    Fair enough. How long in advance did we know about Rubber Soul?
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Rawrsomesauce;3385149 said:
    Fair enough. How long in advance did we know about Rubber Soul?
    They announced all three albums released shortly before the game came out.

I suspect AYNIL will be released for the other consols as part of the full Magical Mystery Tour album. I figure it'll be one of the next few albums.
  • JanoDxJanoDx Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    CyanFunk;3382977 said:
    Sry but the Love needs wii and PS3

Wii version of TB RB has sold more copies than the 360 version...

Wii: 1.16 Millions
    360: 0.76 Millions
    PS3: 0.56 Millions

Now stop the freaking console war and stfu...
  • PectoralzPectoralz Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    darkpowrjd;3382646 said:

This is a stupid post, IT"S THE BEATLES, and I'm sure the game has done even better that Harmonix thought it would. It's better and people are much happier that it's not exportable. And c'mon, would you want some hairy dude with a mowhawk singing I am the walrus?
  • nicko68nicko68 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Look at the other changes that needed to be made to RB:Beatles. There is no whammying sound. Drum fills are handled differently. Apple Records was very concerned about the Beatles music being altered.
  • BT67BT67 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    nbalive2005;3381092 said:
    Patience, its probably a good sign for MMT coming out as a full album.
    I hope this is true.....
    darkpowrjd;3382646 said:

Yeah right, more like a complete u-haul of RB2 would be required to get the beatles songs to work, Nicko68 pointed out some along with the harmonies. Get over it, if it happens great if not it still is a brilliant game.
  • Gamemaster23Gamemaster23 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    BT67;3385599 said:
    I hope this is true.....

Yeah right, more like a complete u-haul of RB2 would be required to get the beatles songs to work, Nicko68 pointed out some along with the harmonies. Get over it, if it happens great if not it still is a brilliant game.
    TB:RB also has some character animations that aren't in RB2. Like, George playing the sitar (sorry if I didn't spell it right). And the finger-plucking. Those aren't in RB2. And plus, I don't really think that the character animations (any of them) in RB2 can fit with "The Beatles" music.
  • CyberKFoxCyberKFox Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    It's almost the end of December and also almost the end of 2009
    When the hell is Wii and PS3 getting the DLC song "All You Need Is Love"?