3 free downladable codes

ChickenParmoChickenParmo Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
can anyone explain the 3 free downloadable codes and tell me how to get?

Comments

• SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    You had to pre-order the game at Gamestop.
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I don't want to start a new thread. So I'm just going to ask, have anyone got their codes to work? I got mine, but everytime I go to: www.gamestop.com/beatles and enter the code, I get an error.

Is this error common with the rest of the community?

I want my Beatles songs now D: HMX do you have any knowledge of this situation? Do we have to wait for the albums to come out or what? Help! I need somebody...
  • BranrBranr Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Reygnier;3032825 said:
    I don't want to start a new thread. So I'm just going to ask, have anyone got their codes to work? I got mine, but everytime I go to: www.gamestop.com/beatles and enter the code, I get an error.

Is this error common with the rest of the community?

I want my Beatles songs now D: HMX do you have any knowledge of this situation? Do we have to wait for the albums to come out or what? Help! I need somebody...
    The code you should be entering should be comprised of 9 numbers (not alphanumeric, which was for the pre-order club). If you pre-ordered in a store, you should have gotten a card with these numbers. If you ordered online, you should have gotten an email with the numbers. If you didn't get either, either go to the store (WITH your receipt) or email [email]help@gamestop.com[/email] (and attach the copy of your confirmation order email).

If you did all that and the code doesn't work, not sure.
  • LlamaactionLlamaaction Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Does EB Games have this promotion?
  • soup567soup567 Headliner
    edited September 2009
    I preordered TBRB from Gamestop. I got my code for 3 songs and redeemed it. There were several songs from Abbey Road and several from Sgt. Pepper. After I picked my 3 songs it said i had to wait till October 20 to get my individual song codes. And if you choose songs from Sgt. Pepper you have to wait till November 20 to redeem them. Hope that helps.
  • rkryszrkrysz Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    How do the 3 free songs work with purchasing an entire album? Is the code only good for single songs and does not work in conjunction with an album purchase?

I will certainly be purchasing all the DLC for this game. Should I save the 3 free songs to when and if single tracks are released? Does the 3-free song code expire?

Thanks,
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I'd use your 3 free songs on Sgt Pepper songs and then buy the rest of the tracks individually. This method should be cheaper than buying the full album download, hopefully.
  • rkryszrkrysz Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    justintimeROA;3033377 said:
    I'd use your 3 free songs on Sgt Pepper songs and then buy the rest of the tracks individually. This method should be cheaper than buying the full album download, hopefully.
    Thanks for the quick response and advice.

I'll see if I can find out about the code expiring.
  • Lawl01Lawl01 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    rkrysz;3033460 said:
    Thanks for the quick response and advice.

I'll see if I can find out about the code expiring.
    Yes, that code expires on 12/31/09. It's on the back of the card they gave you. Also, if you type in your code now, you will NOT get those songs immediately. You will get them when album(s) are available for download to everyone.
  • rkryszrkrysz Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Lawl01;3033541 said:
    Yes, that code expires on 12/31/09. It's on the back of the card they gave you. Also, if you type in your code now, you will NOT get those songs immediately. You will get them when album(s) are available for download to everyone.
    Thanks for pointing out the expiration date. Good to know I have time to figure out which songs to apply the codes to.