Can't Buy Me Love mess-up?

UnknownsageUnknownsage Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
So I was at a Beatles Rock Band party last night and when it was decided to play Can't Buy Me Love everyone jumped on it. When we got to the difficulty selection screen it only had Solo available for the vocalist.

Is there really no harmony in that song or did Harmonix mess-up?

Comments

• CommonCriminalCommonCriminal The Stork Whisperer
    edited September 2009
    Unknownsage;3033056 said:
    So I was at a Beatles Rock Band party last night and when it was decided to play Can't Buy Me Love everyone jumped on it. When we got to the difficulty selection screen it only had Solo available for the vocalist.

There really isn't. Read the facts from the songs!
  • SkeleshredderSkeleshredder Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I think Paul's voice was double-tracked, but no harmonies.
  • mazeltomtom19mazeltomtom19 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Unknownsage;3033056 said:

Just Paul singing. No one else. Sorry to disappoint you...
  • UnknownsageUnknownsage Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Skeleshredder;3033062 said:
    Yeah, I think Paul's voice was double-tracked, but no harmonies.
    I figured this afterwards. If it was double tracked they could've atleast still added the harmony feature just make it where the line is brown so both people can sing...but oh well.

I gotta plenty of other songs to harmonize on so thanks for informing me.
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    WIth only one vocal track, you can still have 3 mics on to do exactly what you want (just no bonus points).
  • UnknownsageUnknownsage Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    osteofight;3033175 said:
    WIth only one vocal track, you can still have 3 mics on to do exactly what you want (just no bonus points).
    Really? Cuz I thought it only detects the lead mic on Solo. Cuz I didn't see the other two mic's arrows.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited September 2009
    Unknownsage;3033219 said:
    Really? Cuz I thought it only detects the lead mic on Solo. Cuz I didn't see the other two mic's arrows.
    All three work. The game wouldn't even know which mic is the "lead" mic. I was able to swap lines between microphones on Within You Without You
  • ZigZag2005ZigZag2005 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    For solo vocals, the game cares not a whit which mike is used for input. Use any, or all. My wife likes to sing, on expert, but she's not quite as good as me, so if she starts to falter, I can just whip off a line or two to restore the crowd meter, and then let her find her own way for a while. Or fill in some of the oohs and ahhs that always cause her problems. Or two singers can trade off on songs with little breathing room. It's really very useful. :)

Althought I do wish I could prevent my PSEye from being detected as a mic.
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Unknownsage;3033219 said:
    I just visually confirmed it singing Can't Buy Me Love into two mics. Two arrows are there. Have fun!