Sgt. Peppers DLC Track Question.

PDXPantherPDXPanther Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Has there been an announcement regarding the version of "Within You, Without You?" I love the version from "LOVE," but would really like to play the original because I feel the LOVE version is too short. I'm really hoping HMX attaches the original version to the Sgt. Peppers DLC version. What do you guys think?

If anyone has heard this (or if someone from Harmonix sees this), I would love to know.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Yes, it will be available to download.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited September 2009
    The track listing for the Sgt Pepper's album DLC included "Within You, Without You
  • PDXPantherPDXPanther Unsigned
    edited September 2009
  • MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    The thing is, the tracklisting also included the songs which are already on the disc. I think it was a more "Here are what songs are on the album" and a lot less "here's what songs you can buy".

Tbh, I'm less worried about getting that, and more worried about what Ringo is meant to do during "She's Leaving Home"
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Mushroom;3041573 said:
    The thing is, the tracklisting also included the songs which are already on the disc. I think it was a more "Here are what songs are on the album" and a lot less "here's what songs you can buy".

Tbh, I'm less worried about getting that, and more worried about what Ringo is meant to do during "She's Leaving Home"
    same thing as Norwegian Wood or any instrumental for a vocalist honestly don't see how its an issue for you when Ringo didn't mind
  • Opus PenguinOpus Penguin Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I don't see any problem where some songs don't use all instruments. We do that with vocals, technically. Some songs could only have guitar or bass or whatever and I would be fine with it. There are plenty of others that would include them. It seems more like a band setlist and gives some players a chance to go to the bathroom or get a drink.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited September 2009
    I'm not worried about how they'll chart it: it's very easy to not chart something that isn't there. What I'm very worried about is whether I'll be able to have a four-person band, including a drummer, and make a single setlist of the whole Abbey Road album. If it's anything like how Rock Band 2 treats no-vocal-part songs, that won't be possible.
  • dmorris395dmorris395 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I assume that the original version of "Within You Without You" will be included since the one on the disc is filed under the LOVE album. Therefore, the original needs to be released in order to make the "complete" Sgt. Pepper album available, as is being promised.
  • twilight klaastwilight klaas Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    dmorris395;3045198 said:
    I assume that the original version of "Within You Without You" will be included since the one on the disc is filed under the LOVE album. Therefore, the original needs to be released in order to make the "complete" Sgt. Pepper album available, as is being promised.
    Good point, I think everyone would be pissed if the album was incomplete. It would be a bad move, very bad.

I love the original song and Tomorrow Never Knows (actually is my favorite) can't wait for both of these.

I do like the mix though too, makes my head shiver esp. when singing it. But it does end abruptly! I think on the love album it fades into maybe lucy in the sky...at least thats what it sounded like on pandora the other day.