Here's my problem...

x100_BULLETSxx100_BULLETSx Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
If anyone that has a PS3 enters their code in for the free DLC, don't get your hopes up on getting the songs anytime soon. They won't be available until October 20. This is a fact that all Gamestop's should have told customers when they picked up their pre-orders.
Amazing how Xbox got a 1 week exclusive on DLC before PS3 users

I know complaining about it probably won't help, but I'm tired of PS3 getting screwed by Xbox everytime.

The game is great, don't get me wrong but Harmonix and MTV screwing PS3 users is not a way to get sales up and keep us coming back for more.

Comments

• RampantFrenzyRampantFrenzy Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    welcome to last week....
  • heididesorderheididesorder Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Same thing happens with Wii users.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Just to let you know, all systems won't be getting their free dlc til October 20th for Abbey Road songs, and even later on til November for Sgt. Pepper songs. The only thing the PS3 is not getting is one single song for some amount of time. You'll live without one song for a month or two.
  • EmalytheEmalythe Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Xbox got one song - All You Need is Love - it's not system racism. It's business.

Sony cut their price first because they had to. They priced their system way too high at launch. Now they're playing catch-up.

Oh, and welcome to the boards. I'm guessing this is your first and last post.
  • x100_BULLETSxx100_BULLETSx Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    No Emalythe . I'm just signed in under this name cause I couldn't remember my other password. And this is not my first post. Why don't you come over to PS3 and run that mouth so I can beat you at RB2.
  • RoofTopRookieRoofTopRookie Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    x100_BULLETSx;3046044 said:
    No. I'm just signed in under this name cause I couldn't remember my other password. And this is not my first post. Why don't you come over to PS3 and run that mouth so I can smoke your a** at RB2.

lol
    edited September 2009
    Eh, I play for fun, not to stoke my ego. But I did just purchase a used copy of RB2 for PS3 on eBay. :-)

Have a nice day!
    edited September 2009
    Emalythe;3046026 said:
    Xbox got one song - All You Need is Love - it's not system racism. It's business.

Sony cut their price first because they had to. They priced their system way too high at launch. Now they're playing catch-up.

Oh, and welcome to the boards. I'm guessing this is your first and last post.
    I play for fun too. I just don't like people being mouthy on here to somebody they don't even know. That's the only reason I said what I said.
  • panch321panch321 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    No Emalythe . I'm just signed in under this name cause I couldn't remember my other password. And this is not my first post. Why don't you come over to PS3 and run that mouth so I can smoke your a** at RB2.
    someone has insecurity issues
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    x100_BULLETSx;3046070 said:
    I play for fun too. I just don't like people being mouthy on here to somebody they don't even know. That's the only reason I said what I said.
    I'm sorry but, who's being the mouthy one?
  • Lawl01Lawl01 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    No Emalythe . I'm just signed in under this name cause I couldn't remember my other password. And this is not my first post. Why don't you come over to PS3 and run that mouth so I can smoke your a** at RB2.
    Defensive much? So wait, you couldn't find your password, and instead of using the Forgot Password option, you made a new profile?
    edited September 2009
    Lawl01;3046079 said:
    Defensive much? So wait, you couldn't find your password, and instead of using the Forgot Password option, you made a new profile?

I don't play under my other user name anymore. So there's really no reason in using that account on here. So yes, I started a new RB account.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Let's see...alt-account, trying to ignite a console war, and insulting another member.

Welcome to the forums, you'll be banned very soon.
  • BinxMeowingtonBinxMeowington Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Wait... We get 2 free downloads for reserving the game from Gamestop?
    Those coke smokers... I asked them if I got something for reserving the game and they said no... That is why I don't buy games at Gamestop, they always find a way to pound sand up your back side.
    edited September 2009
    Deleted my other account - not against rules

Console War - been happening for years

Insulting other members - didn't really do that. no name calling occured. I just challenged another player to come on the PS3 so I could beat them. What's wrong with that?
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    x100_BULLETSx;3046128 said:
    Console War - been happening for years

Insulting other members - didn't really do that. no name calling occured. I just challenged another player to come on the PS3 so I could beat them. What's wrong with that?
    You mouthed off to him in a disrespecting manner.

Plus, the rules specifically state NOT to start a console war on here. Which is why this thread is gonna be locked soon.

And now I take my leave.
    edited September 2009
    I in no way stated that I wanted to start a war between the consoles. I only stated my opinion that I do not agree with the way the system is run. I was stating my comments based off of what I was told by Gamestop. Apparently they don't know what they are talking about and I am going to call my friend who is a manager at a Gamestop to inform him of the status of the DLC not being available until October 20 to help him prevent any customers being upset as I was over this. Emalythe corrected me but in what I thought was being smart in the response. I also explained to the user that is why I said what I said. So I stand corrected. Whoopty-doo. I can live without 1 song and wait.
    edited September 2009
    ArchangelZero;3046137 said:
    You mouthed off to him in a disrespecting manner.
    Psst...it's "her" not "him"
    edited September 2009
This discussion has been closed.