5 stars and gold stars?

ChickenParmoChickenParmo Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
after getting more points on a song does your 5 stars turn into gold stars or something?

Comments

• ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Correct, Gold stars is just about the equivalent of getting 6 stars.

An easy way to calculate when you will get gold stars is take the score when it turns to 5 stars divide it by two and add it to the score, it will give you the approximate gold star score most of the time.

ex: if it takes 50,000 to get 5 stars it will take 75,000 around to get gold.
  • TurboStitchCWTurboStitchCW Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    you can only do it playing on expert....I don't think lower difficulty scores go high enough even with optimal paths, squeezing and whatnot (whatever other terminology is used for "getting more points"). Never heard of anyone on any other difficulty getting gold stars....
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    TurboStitchCW;3047659 said:
    you can only do it playing on expert....I don't think lower difficulty scores go high enough even with optimal paths, squeezing and whatnot (whatever other terminology is used for "getting more points"). Never heard of anyone on any other difficulty getting gold stars....
    Forgot to say that part...I don't think it's the fact that you can't get your score high enough. It is just that gold stars is exclusive to expert, for one reason or another. Most likely because gold starring a song means you can fully beat it.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited September 2009
    ThePaska;3047670 said:
    Forgot to say that part...I don't think it's the fact that you can't get your score high enough. It is just that gold stars is exclusive to expert, for one reason or another.
    Yep, that's correct. There are some songs in RB where you can achieve the gold star cutoff on Hard, but you still won't get them.

It's Expert-only.