SD card size for Wii

DewmeisterDewmeister Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
How many DLC songs do you think I'd be able to put on a 2gb SD card? Thanks!

Comments

• Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Somewhere in the range of 80-100 I think. 2gb won't be nearly enough if you're planning on buying most or all of the Beatles DLC. Beatles RB is SDHC capable so you could get a 8gb-32gb now.
  • mysfarbrormysfarbror Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    2gb could get you pretty far if you dont have a lot of other stuff on it
  • ElvisRockerElvisRocker Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    Moony_Lupin;3061554 said:
    Somewhere in the range of 80-100 I think. 2gb won't be nearly enough if you're planning on buying most or all of the Beatles DLC. Beatles RB is SDHC capable so you could get a 8gb-32gb now.
    Are you kidding me?! :D It's pretty funny to read how people whine about the price of the LE bundle and then you say that 80-100 songs might not be enough. Don't 100 DLC songs cost more than the LE bundle?
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    ElvisRocker;3062102 said:
    Are you kidding me?! :D It's pretty funny to read how people whine about the price of the LE bundle and then you say that 80-100 songs might not be enough. Don't 100 DLC songs cost more than the LE bundle?
    Well the thing is, you can choose to buy the DLC.

Plus, Beatles DLC will take up much more space than normal RB DLC. The normal range for RB DLC is 80-90 songs per card. With Dreamscapes, chatter, etc., it may take up about 1 1/2 times the amount of space (Or more, I would expect)
  • TheenditaintTheenditaint Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I thought I remember somewhere HMX announcing how much songs you could approximately hold on each different sized card:
    2gb= 40-50 songs
    4gb= 60-100 songs
    8gb= 110-200 songs

And after that I dont remember, I could be wrong, but these at least sound reasonable.