Sgt. Pepper Avatar Clothes for 360

SpaceGhost2KSpaceGhost2K Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Or, how about a whole line of Beatles-inspired Avatar clothes?

I'd wear the Sgt. Peppers uniform forever. I don't think it's a stretch to say they'd be the #1 most purchased Avatar clothes ever... well, unless they come out with a Master Chief outfit. :D

Comments

• HeadHunter67HeadHunter67 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I'd gladly buy Beatles clothing for my Avatar.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Beatles clothes would be the only clothes I'd ever buy.
  • Minots59Minots59 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Yes please! I would immediately buy anything Beatles related on the avatar sore.
  • PDXPantherPDXPanther Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    As long as my avatar got to wear the hat the George wears on the album cover, I'd be sold.
  • MinimaulMinimaul Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    If I could I'd have my Avatar wear the Sgt. Peppers outfit with a Forza 3 helmet and a lightsaber. Because I'm that nerdy and I'm OK with it.
  • TheObscureTheObscure Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    Cool clothes noone will see but your friends bro.
  • onidragononidragon Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Oh yes, plus the guitar prop I already got, it'd be sweetness.
  • cutmaclasscutmaclass Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    I NEVER buy digital clothes with real money but the Sgt. Pepper outfits would be the one exception if it were to happen.
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I can't believe they haven't put avatar clothes to buy on xbox live marketplace yet.
  • Kenny-BandKenny-Band Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I don't even have TB:RB for 360, but I would still download what I would need to to get it.
  • Kellwolf9EKellwolf9E Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Know what woulda been cool? Sgt Pepper outfits as avatar awards rather than the gamer pics when you unlock the gold star achievements.
    edited September 2009
    Come to think of it, I haven't seen any information on the avatar awards system at all. They have insinuated that you can earn avatar rewards by playing certain games, but I've yet to see one word on which games, what the awards are, or specifically how they're unlocked.
    edited September 2009
    HeadHunter67;3069930 said:
    Come to think of it, I haven't seen any information on the avatar awards system at all. They have insinuated that you can earn avatar rewards by playing certain games, but I've yet to see one word on which games, what the awards are, or specifically how they're unlocked.
    The only one I know of is Splosion Man, and I think it's just a shirt.
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I think the problem with this is that you probably run into a situation like, say, playing as your Beatles-pimped avatar on GH5. If this is an issue, I'm not sure if Apple Corps would allow that, and personally I would hope they wouldn't.
  • DELTAsnakeDELTAsnake Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    If we could get some Sgt Peppers gear that would be awesome. I'd pay 100 points for that. Imagine rocking in GH5 with a Sgt Peppers avatar!
  • snake289snake289 Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I feel sorry for you guys who get suckered into this Microsoft rubbish Beatles or not.
    edited September 2009
    monkeyfish;3070328 said:
    I think the problem with this is that you probably run into a situation like, say, playing as your Beatles-pimped avatar on GH5.
    Who would ever want to do that? I guess they could simply disbale access to Beatles avatar items for people who play GH5, if such a subset of gamers truly exists. :)
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    snake289;3070412 said:
    I feel sorry for you guys who get suckered into this Microsoft rubbish Beatles or not.
    And on what exactly do you spend YOUR disposable income?
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    monkeyfish;3070328 said:
    I think the problem with this is that you probably run into a situation like, say, playing as your Beatles-pimped avatar on GH5. If this is an issue, I'm not sure if Apple Corps would allow that, and personally I would hope they wouldn't.

You make a good point, but can't you still rock out in GH5 as an avatar wearing a Beatles shirt now?
  • MajorDannykillaMajorDannykilla Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    sgt pepper avatar clothes=epic win
    edited September 2009
    Kellwolf9E;3078787 said:
    You make a good point, but can't you still rock out in GH5 as an avatar wearing a Beatles shirt now?
    The number of people who have a Bealtes shirt and actually play GH5 is slim.
    The number of such players who play GH5 as their avatar has got to be... zero.
    It's got to be mathematically impossible to be so cool to fulfill the first condition, yet so dorky to fulfill the second.
  • QwertyMcUiop1963QwertyMcUiop1963 Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    Why not Sgt. Pepper clothes for the next Rock Band game? I don't think new clothes, instruments and things like that can be released for RB2 as DLC, can they?
  • PCTraitorPCTraitor Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I'd prefer a walrus outfit.
    edited September 2009
    QwertyMcUiop1963;3081022 said:
    I don't think new clothes, instruments and things like that can be released for RB2 as DLC, can they?
    Why not?
    Plenty of other games release new armor and weapons in DLC. These don't even need to be that sophisticated, they just have to look good.
    edited September 2009
    I only said that since I don't think it's been done for RB before. I'd be all for it though.
    edited September 2009
    I think it can be done - I don't see any reason why not.
    One can only wonder why it hasn't been done. It's another way to keep the game fresh.
    Songs aren't the only way to keep people interested in the game, right? :)
    edited September 2009
    Well if we're adding Sgt. Pepper uniforms I want a red Les Paul and a Hofner too.

Am I just greedy?
    edited September 2009
    QwertyMcUiop1963;3081738 said:
    Well if we're adding Sgt. Pepper uniforms I want a red Les Paul and a Hofner too.
    Well, it's not quite the same color as Lucy (which, BTW, Harrison didn't get until after Sgt. Pepper's), you can buy a Les Paul prop for your avatar. I've got one on mine.
    edited September 2009
    PCTraitor;3081025 said:
    I'd prefer a walrus outfit.
    And a rooster, and a rabbit, and a hippo.

Honestly, my wife would KILL me if they came out with those and got them for my avatar. I Am the Walrus on Magical Mystery Tour gave her nightmares as a kid, and it still freaks her out. :)